Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sleeping while high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NGweed, Jan 31, 2012.

1. When I get a moderate high on, I usually get extremely sleepy, not like regular high sleepy, it's a more, I've been awake for 6 days, forcing me to sleep sleepy.
    I've tried energy drinks, coffee, caffeine pills, ect.
    Any ideas?

2. try a sativa

3. what.

4. Can't be buying shitty weed, my friend.

5. I have a feeling that's exactly his problem.

Reggies/Mids knock your ass out

6. Get some crank and you'll be up for days!! (please dont)

7. ur probably smoking a strain of pot that will have that effect on you...i do have friends that are like you though, so idk, good luck with that....

also if i was u id be so happy...i use pot as a sleep aid, and if got me to the point where i couldnt stay up if i wanted to, geez, id thanks God everyday

8. The answer is simple:

go to sleep

There's nothing wrong with a good afternoon nap, especially one brought on by the weed.

9. start doing something. that usually keep me awake

10. Gotta get some better cannabis. Hybrids or sativas.

11. It gets annoying, and unless I'm smoking a decent sativa, it ALWAYS happens, it gets annoying.

12. are you ripping it out of a bong? the carbon monoxide from smoking will give you a tired like high so also try vaping to see if you enjoy that high. Best of luck