Sleeping pills and Adderall?

Discussion in 'General' started by shmockey, Jun 6, 2007.

1. Is it safe to battle off the sleep deprivation when you're coming down from adderall? Also, is it safe when you're on adderall?

Sleeping pills seem like an easy way out. I usually take 50mg xr in the morning sometimes for school and some nights I won't get to sleep till like 4. Walgreens has this med called sleep md.. I was wondering if it was safe to mix.

2. anybody? there's gotta be someone who's done this.

3. if you take a 50mg XR in the morn and you're up til 4am then you need a lower dosage.

or if you have a real problem with AD/HD some indica meds work better than adderall.

4. I guess you could say I take it recreationally cause I don't have ADHD. I'll take 50mg like once every 2 months or so, but I can fall asleep fine with one 25mg xr in the morning, and eat dinner, but with 50 ill be tweaking all day, not hungry all day, and then trouble falling asleep.

It's weird too cause when I first started taking the 50mg doses I would fall asleep at like 12 or 1 and id be fine, but it's gradually gotten worse. Like the last time, I couldn't fall asleep till 5, and then I woke up at 8. The time before that, I fell asleep at 1, and would wake up every hour. Woke up at 6am and couldn't get back to sleep.

So.. I just wanna know if it's safe cause even though my hearts still beating fast at the end of the day, I feel like im coming down.

5. Good question mayne, because I've on emth for the past 2 days and my last line was at 7 and it's 8:37 here and i wanna pop some norcos to sleep

6. i've taken benadryl to sleep after taking uppers and i've never had a negative reaction. you should be fine

7. to be honest i usually always finish my night with sleeping pills with every upper. i'm still alive...

8. yeah you're still young though. soon enough the damage you're doing to your liver will become evident.

9. I have experienced many nights on an Adderall binge and I take 2 Tylenol PM when I need to get some sleep and I usually pass out within 30 minutes.

10. ok sounds like ill do that next time. adderall damages your liver?