Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sleeping On A Break

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DeadliestSnatch, Jun 3, 2013.

1. I ran out of bud and decided to go on a 2 week or longer break. I'm like a zombie right now but cannot sleep. What do you guys do when you wanna sleep but can't because your missing the herb?

2. It sucks but there's really not much you can do. You could go out and get some melatonin, that helped me sleep, but it's like trading one sleepy medicine for another.

3. Hah, mortals.
    Gods never sleep. :cool:

4. I never sleep it sucks like 2-3 hrs a day and thats it and im not a hyper person I work hike smoke the herb don't matter what I do thats just what my body requires never changes i got to sleep about 3 am and wake up at the latest 6 SUCKS but i get alot done

5. Try doing an hour of intense cardio early in the evening. Then when you want to go to bed, shut off most of the lights an read a magazine or something relaxing. The body produces more melatonin when there isn't any light hitting your eyes.

6. try some psych meds..I hear seroquel works well. jk