Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sleeping during t break?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TucoSalamanca, May 2, 2011.

1. Hey guys, this is my first real t break since being a daily smoker, and its gonna be 10 days. I had some sleep problems before i even started toking the ganja, so im thinking it might be hard to fall asleep these 10 days. Any suggestions?

2. You could try a Marley mellow mood.
    They make me a bit sleepy sometimes.

3. There's a bunch of shit you can do but if it works or not varies from person to person. Drinking a glass of warm milk before bud helps me. (It's pretty gross though.) Also, you can listen to binaural beats which help: ?Deep Sleep There should be a little button that says free stream. Remember, if you listen to those you HAVE to listen to them through headphones, or else it won't work.

4. take benadryl before bed

5. you can buy melatonin which is a natural sleep aid and doesnt leave you feeling too groggy in the morning.

6. Rite-Aid Sleep Aid pills. Two of those guys and I'm out in an hour. This is coming from a guy who as of lately has been getting ~5.5 hours of sleep a night, mostly due to stress.

7. ^ lol random

8. get lots of exercise, you will sleep like a baby.

9. Well, I know it takes me a week to get my sleeping pattern sorted out without weed - I'd be tempted to go on a month t-break or else (if you're like me anyway) you'll be starting again JUST as you're sleep pattern's sorted itself out...

10. Eat big, well cooked meals, exercise, dont sit around or play video games, get your work done, don't munch all day, when you're looking for what to eat, think well-cooked rather than health (don't be afraid to avoid some good burgers, so long as its well cooked). I doubt this does anything physically, but doing stuff like this eases your stress and helps you feel satisfied and clear-headed before falling asleep, idk at least thats how i cope/sleep during breaks