Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sleep while high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NewToToking, Oct 26, 2010.

1. so my question is have any of you slept while high? because i tried it for the first time last night and what do you know. i couldnt sleep at all. i kept thinking and thinking for like 3 hours. until i had to force myself to sleep. does this happen to anyone else?

2. indica will get you to fall asleep(or pass out).Listen to some music too,close your eyes,sit back and relax :smoke:

ps.My 420th post :D

3. I sleep like a log when I'm high.

4. Sleeping while high on a good indica is amazing. You'll sleep better than you ever have.

5. is white widow a indica because thats what i smoked and i couldnt stop thinking :(

6. I agree with this statement:smoke:

7. i cant really go to sleep high, but i pass out and sleep like a rock if i go to bed burnt out

8. i dont sleep when im high i like to enjoy my highs awake

9. Nah, weed makes it a whole lot easier for me to sleep.

10. Real whitewidow is some of the strongest Indica you can find, you definitely got a Sativa or sativa dominant hybrid, that wasn't WW.

11. If I smoke enough at the end of the day I usually fall asleep on my own.

12. I find that if you want some good sleep, smoke a couple hours before the desired time you wana hit the sheets. This way you can enjoy the high then sleep when you are coming down from that rocket ship. I always feel a bit sleepy a few hours after I hit the herb if I don't blaze again or do something active.

13. Judging by your username, you may need to build up more of a tolerance. Maybe try just taking a hit or two.

14. When I sleep when i'm high I like always wake up but I feel really shitty and like dizzy and confused haha like how the fuck did I end up here and shit it's funny but weird !:smoke:

15. it MAY have been white widow mattering on what breeder it came from as some have a sativa influence...sativas will keep you awake and make ur mind wander...they are more of an "up" high...

indicas are the ones that make you feel sluggish, sleepy, tired especially when you come down.

the sativa is probably what kept you up but in my opinion you should smoke a little EARLIER and allow the high to wear off and go to sleep as you're coming down (especially if its an indica as the come down makes you VERYYYY tired).

so smoke like 2 hrs before you go to sleep...by the time you're coming down you'll either be really tired or hungry and tired...so grab something to eat...then go to sleep and wake up feeling like a champ.

16. hell yea i call it jet lag

17. what were you high on that you couldn't sleep? lol

Smoke more if you can't sleep.

Going to bed when coming down off a high makes me have the most vivid amazing dreams ever.

18. if i smoke some pretty good mids at night before i go to bed and play a game of mw2 i will knock out in 10min and sleep like a baby

19. hahaha:smoke: . Ima b on the red eye flight 2nite

20. When I go to sleep high I always feel a lot more tired than usual in the morning. I sleep well, but its hard to shake off the tired feeling.

Last night I got really baked. I was at a buddy's house and just chilled on the couch until I came down so I could walk home. I had a hard time getting to sleep, being buzzed. Dunno why.