sleep schedule fucked up

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by GreenRangerFOH, Jul 29, 2012.

1. so i go to sleep around like 7-9am and wake up at like 12-1pm.. basically this isn't cool and i wanna change that. got any tips?

2. Try and stay up a full 24+ hours and go to sleep normally around 9pm/10pm the next day.

I'm basically the same way right now, except I sleep until 6/7PM every night...

We're literally both ass backwards. Its really tough to get back on track, I wish you the best man. :smoke:

3. Just don't go to sleep one morning. Stay up till 6 or 7 pm and sleep through the night. The next day you'll wake up in the morning, stay up till 10 or so and go to bed. That should do it

4. You get used to it after a while, working swing shift really messed up my sleep schedule. After a month or so it won't even bother you anymore

5. I use melatonin to get my sleep schedule back on track. Once it's on track, I don't have to take it any more, as I get naturally tired around the same time each day.

Melatonin is the natural hormone your body uses to fall asleep. You can buy it as a supplement. 3 mg's is more than enough to knock me out, and the pills I buy are 6 mg's, so I just break them in half. I've had this bottle for a couple years now.

6. [quote name='"bumtildeath"']I use melatonin to get my sleep schedule back on track. Once it's on track, I don't have to take it any more, as I get naturally tired around the same time each day.

Melatonin is the natural hormone your body uses to fall asleep. You can buy it as a supplement. 3 mg's is more than enough to knock me out, and the pills I buy are 6 mg's, so I just break them in half. I've had this bottle for a couple years now.[/quote]

I've taken five 5mg pills of melatonin to no avail... I think its all placebo effect honestly.

The only thing that really "knocked me out" was Ambien.. but I did some fucked up shit at night and didn't remember it the next day.

7. You need some Somatomax.

8. i cant sleep at all for the past 3 days any tips on how i can get my sleep

9. Exercise will do the trick. Avoid caffeine and any stimulants. Dont stare at screens all day