Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

CBD Sleep/relaxation alternative

Discussion in 'CBD Oil' started by deuce22, May 5, 2022.

1. Hi.

I started using edibles about 2 years ago at 43 years old. It was to help me, with both, relaxing at night and sleep. I was initially only taking it twice per week, but I am now using almost every night.

I would like to know if there is an alternative to THC, so that I could use less often. Some people say that CBD relaxes you and induces sleep, but others say it is no good.

Any advice on this?

Thanks.

2. We never know just what part of Cannabis works for a particular individual so a wide range of testing is the best recommendation. Personally CBD does nothing for my issues. In fact it blocks the THC from working and I have to wait for the CBD to leave my system before the THC will work again. A very painful lesson in my case.

BNW

3. So the THC high comes back?
    That's good to know! Thnx BNW

4. It took about 48 hours before the CBD had worn down enough to let my hash capsules be as effective as they usually are.

CBD is the Anti-stone and while a little is good to take the sharp edge off of a high dose of THC to much in the ratio blocks the THC altogether.

BNW

• Like Like x 1
  5. I'm based in the UK and don't seem to have the variety you guys in the US have. I tend to use edibles 90% of the time and have a dry herb vape for other times.

If I was to try CBD, what is the best source? buds, oils or other?

What source does CBN come in? is that just an oil?

Thanks.