Sleep paralysis while high?

Discussion in 'General' started by Dalwyn, Nov 15, 2014.

1. Iv read that weed does kill lucidity, but has anybody been able to induce sleep paralysis while high to lucid dream or have an OBE?

2. I've Gotten suuuper high and meditated. Ezpienced some crazy feelings and retained them for a while esp before sleep. It was awesome. But no, I've never had an obe high, I have induced lucid dreams and explored my various, random dream worlds before though. Anything ur curious about, just send me a pm or go to a different forum

3. OBE is different from Lucidity as it has the 'awareness' factor.
    Lucidity is just the mind's boundaries.
    I have made a concoction tea from a herb and cannabis which induced lucidity.
    But I don't see the average cannabis user managing that as a usual occurrence.

4. Thanks for the responses, I'm always interested in learning new things about this, Iv been trying to achieve both for a very long time, I just can't find a way to induce sleep paralysis, however by using reality checks I manage to have a lucid dream twice but it only lasted a few seconds.

5. Try smoking some Malawi or other strong sativa and get into a sensory deprivation chamber. It is quite an experience!

6. I have never been able to achieve an OBE, but tried really hard for a few weeks after I got really good at meditation. I got to the vibrating stage several times, but never left my body unfortunately, even after trying several methods.

I haven't been able to achieve lucid dreams either, but with vitamin b complex and fish oil, I can usually have some very vivid dreams and remember them. I also discovered a couple of herbs recently that help with giving insanely vivid dreams. It makes me look forward to going to bed now, knowing that if I drink my tea I will basically be guaranteed to have vivid dreams.

7. I can't get to the vibrational state