Sleep Eating?

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by Dizzy, Apr 16, 2020.

1. This kkind of embaressing but I do this every once ina while at my House...most recently just a few Days ago an My Husband was there to watch out for me. I just get into the ridge with out being awake or aware of it an start maxxing out on Foods (it don't matter what in my sleep) I was j/w if there any way this could be dangerous for me if I could choke or something while I do this? Do anyone else o GC ever dothis before or know somone who does? How do they solve it? Please Help if you can. Only problems we had with it so far is just that I make a mess tho lol...

~Toni~

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. #2 Vee, Apr 16, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2020
    besides you are eating for 2?

3. No lol not eating for 2 I had my Baby Vostok I told you this before lol :p it all good tho. It not the first time I did this either tho so I was j/w if anyone else heard of it or did it.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. #4 old shol4evr, Apr 16, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2021
    delete

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1

5. Well...yes it has takin Place on Nights after I had Sex but also times when I didn't as well. Its pretty Random tbh an I cant figure out why tf I do it lol. The last times I did a few Days ago my Husband left the Mess I made there so I would believe him because I never remember doing it when I do. Might have to see what my Doctor thinks I guess.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  6. #6 old shol4evr, Apr 16, 2020
    delete

• Friendly Friendly x 1

7. Oh its ok I understand old shol thank you for trying to help my friend :) Im not with excessive Weight but I am Thick lol. I wouldn't bother trying to figure us women out tho because we don't even know our selves sometimes lol.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  8. #8 old shol4evr, Apr 16, 2020
    delete

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. #9 old shol4evr, Apr 16, 2020
    delete

• Like Like x 1

10. Well anxiety attacks sometimes iono if it is PTSD tho. I had a bad experience when I was 16. I got attacked by People an they almost nearly killed me. I was in the hospital for a long time with a Traumatic Brain Injury... Why do you think that was someting to do with it?

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  11. #11 old shol4evr, Apr 16, 2020
    delete

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. Aww so you’re a sleep walker. I don’t have a solution but I sleep walk wash the dishes badly. Like put them on the floor and go back to bed lol.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. #13 old shol4evr, Apr 16, 2020
    delete

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. if you give hubby the keys to the fridge you give him total power... beware lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1

15. Oh...im sorry you have the problems like that man that's sad...That was very mean of you Brother to say that man!!!! Ill do what you said tho an just ask my Doctor about it. I not go into rage but just freak out like a Panic attack an feel like the walls are closing in around me...it happens when I have to be around strange People or Groups of People too. Thank you for the help my friend.

Lol do you ever wake up before you go back to Bed sister? BTW its good to see you on here again OG!

Lol you wild Vostok.!!! :laughing:

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. #16 old shol4evr, Apr 16, 2020
    delete

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1

17. Thank you old Shol...I am feeling ok today an ik my kids need me im sticking around just for them.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. Nope I don’t even wake up lmao.
    And thanks hun ❤️ You’re always so sweet lol.

• Friendly Friendly x 1

19. Yea same here when I do the Sleep Walking an Eating ion even remember it SMDH. Thank you for the kind Words tho I try my best girl Friend :)

~Toni~

• Friendly Friendly x 1