Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

sleep deprivation + mango juice + mids

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by JamesbyAdam, Aug 3, 2012.

1. will i see Jesus, father? :hello:

2. No, don't use sleep deprivation. If you are trying to potentiate cannabis I would recommend the use of entheogens along with weed. I have experience with a few; a common one is Syrian rue which makes a gram of weed seem like a heroic dose. I have also recently tried Hawaiin Baby Woodrose seeds in synergy with bud, this was a very pleasant experience. I haven't tried the mango thing yet but mixing bud with other natural psychedelics is a surefire way to increase the potency of marijuana. I would highly recommend those two that I stated.

Do some research, but sleep deprivation can only hurt you, it has no useful purpose imo. There are many other healthy alternatives.

Peace

3. No, but u might have a near death experience :p

4. So then yes, he will. :smoke:

5. Just get some trips and fry really explore your mind.

6. Youll just pass out if you smoke with sleep deprivation. Wait a week to a month, and then smoke an eighth to yourself. You'll be seeing funny shit, trust me.