Sledging while being high

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by blind88, Feb 7, 2007.

1. I live in a boarding school on a small mountain. We sometimes take our sledges on go down the mountain (alot fun :)).
    Once I went with my freind from Moscow, first we went down for 2 minutes until the little hut. We smoked up good in there and then a great idea came to my freinds mind, he said "hey, lets ty up the sledges and go down like that". I wasn't sure because it was 80% ice and 20% snow. So we go ahead anyway. That was my best sledging experience. We were drifting most of the time and we fell alot. Its not a snowboarding pist its a road were cars go up with, so its only 2, 3 meters wide and if you hit the wall it hurts badly (remember we were drifting down, thus we fell alot). My freind is a bit heavy (not fat), he falls down and the sledge gets stuck to him. I pass him and suddenly the sledge under me is gone (remember the sledges were tyed up) I fly like 4 meters forward (like in cartoons). After i hit the ice i keep on going cuz its so slippry and like that i go another 5 meters ( we couldn't stop laughing). At the end of the day we both were aching and we were laughing so bad.

2. This reminds me of a couple months ago when we had a snow day here we went to this big ass hill thats popular for sledding and it was really crowded and we went behind it and smoked a blunt and some kids in the grade above us from our school came behind and were watching us hahaha and they were talking about it and shit and then we went sledding and it was some of the best shit ive ever done high

3. Yesterday my school got let out early cause the heating was messed up, so me and my buds decide to go smoke and snowboard. Man that shit was crazy, ecspacialy since the ground was lumpy and frozen so you caught mad edges and the ground killed you knees when you slide on them.

4. lol sounds pretty fun:hello: