Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Slang?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by rememberlove, Sep 5, 2011.

1. Is there a word for going back out to smoke more after you've already smoked?

My friends always debate whether or not a term for this exists...and we need one cuz we all Like having another bowl about an hour after the main toke

2. pot heads and their slang terms..... but i don't know of one

3. Some one load another bowl, is usually what i say/hear.

4. Thats what i say with my friends... we just count rounds... its funny cause after a while you realize youve had like three round 2's and a couple round 3's...

Good Stuff.

5. Its probably just my town but when we are about to smoke people call first, deuce, trips, and quads. After that we couldn't think of anymore haha.

6. Ok I know this is off topic.. but I just played that mouse party game in your signature and holy shit! Hahahaha that game is fucking hilarious! Ahahaha those mice are so fucked up! Its awesome!

7. #9 acidremix, Sep 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    no your just gay

8. I call it "smoking more weed." I know, I know, I'm a visionary.

9. re-up.

to some people that means restock, to others it means smoke again. uplift.

10. Another sesh,or round 2 or Get more high :confused:

11. #13 Heosphoros, Sep 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Its..pure genius

12. I'm with ^.

13. "let's smoke another"? Really is no slang for it.

14. I think you call it 'normal'