Slang Words

Discussion in 'General' started by smilieegurl, Jun 4, 2023.

1. Hi. My name is Leanna and my son has posted some stuff on his facebook account and I just wondered if anyone could tell me if it is code words for marijuana or other drugs.

He has a lot of bee emojis and states "activate your hive now" and "cross pollination needed". Further he has stuff that says "Royal Family Status" along with a lot of reggae music and some other music by the doors and liquid stranger.

I'm sorry if this is not the proper place for this post but I just needed some advice on the language.

Thanks for your help.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. try talking with your son , sneeking about will be the very wrong thing you can do, experience talking here
    if you think he is growing ask him, make him lie to you if he is. then when you do find out your not the villan .
    i only wish pot was what my youngest was doing, it wasnt and shit hit the fan when i found out what he was doing , but i made him lie to me before i unleashed hell on him, im a old junkie and i know all the signs, so i made him lie to me .
    on the other hand why are you watching your sons facebook page? werent you at one time a adolescent ? how did mom and dad digging in your biz work out ?
    anyway im not a judge , but talk to your kids mate , you can tell if they are lieing at you if you really have that bond with your kids

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Too many of us older coots have no idea of the codes kids use today. At least they aren't eggplant emojis.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  4. How old is your son?
    There are far worse things than marijuana.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. you should say age of person.

i'm leaning towards being homicidal or homosexual.
    i hope not,but that's what i would look at.
    ask a professional on those word terms.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Sweet cheeba

• Like Like x 1
  7. Regardless if your son is into bee’s, kinky sex or just likes to smoke weed while he has kinky sex with bee’s flying around—

You should have a ‘relationship’ with your son, so you can guide him though this journey life.

it’s not going to happen overnight and takes years to get to that level so good luck with all that. I can’t tell them what to do anymore but you can certainly guide them though their decisions

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Check his room for Heavy Metal albums and Blacklight posters. The smell of incense is a dead giveaway too.

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Sounds like sex more than drugs. Hive is probably vagina. Pollination is sperm. Family is baby in the oven.

Which is much scarier than weed!

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Don't tell mick your kids age.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. Cross pollination is breeding marijuana to create a new strain. How did you get homicidal and homosexual from that? Wtf.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Lmao....

Sent from my LM-X420 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  13. I'm pretty sure your son is attempting to impregnate Megan Markle, I could be wrong though.

• Funny Funny x 3
  14. "Where's the depravity??" " No depravity"

• Funny Funny x 2
  15. I don't have a clue what kids call this shit anymore, but I can say you'll get a clearer answer by talkin' to your kid before you will askin' a bunch of stones that don't know either of you.

I mean, I love My People here...But I'm not askin' them for advice.:coolalt:

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  16. I never give serious advice to these types of posts because it's always been the same. It's either someone trolling, or it's someone who apparently didn't take it serious enough to get the advice because they take the time to create an account, make a thread and post, then you never hear from em again.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. It isn't my nature to ask for advice, but I don't have kids, and ain't married...I just keep forward until the day I can't no more.:coolalt:

• Like Like x 2
  18. I can feel you on that one man. Lone wolf is the way to go!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1