Slammed into a girl

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by m18, Nov 6, 2012.

1. Just walked into my dorm and ran around the corner and stepped on some girls foot and then basically slammed her into a railing. Said im so sorry and she walked away awkardly and said ok. She was pretty attractive so it was pretty embarrasing but now kind of funny haha.

2. dam bro haha try talking to her more then you can just bring it up and both laugh about it :hello:

3. good, next step is to slam into her face with your dick

4. Agreed^ that or put it in her butt

5. Next time you see her say apologize again then get to talking. Nothings going to happen unless you make it get out there and put your p in her v.

6. If she were an ugly chick, would you still say it was embarrassing?

But I agree, once the slamming begins it should not be stopped. Bad things happen to those that refuse the slamming.

7. is the rail okay?

8. Good good, you made the first move, now go slam her in your dorm lol

9. [quote name='"Quagsire"']Next time you see her say apologize again then get to talking. Nothings going to happen unless you make it get out there and put your p in her v.[/quote]

Even though she did nothing wrong shes still probably embarassed too so having a good sense of humor about it would def be a good start.. Maybe tell her next time you guys should be naked? Haha

10. What is this... emotion.. I am feeling..? Is.. this love? :p

11. "Hey baby I enjoyed slamming you against that railing last night! Why don't we get together and we could figure out a better way for me to slam you, maybe against the wall or the kitchen counter? Or I could just slam u against the railing again if you'd prefer. What do you say?"

12. lol yes, or put it in her butt

13. Slay that hoe with your meat sword

14. Next time you say "did you like that slamming?" after LOL.,.naw but talk to her if ya like her

15. [quote name='"StonedSlayer"']Slay that hoe with your meat sword[/quote]

Funniest thing I've ever read on the internet.

16. Glad to see other people like my sense of humor :bongin:

17. Ya, or put it in her butt.

18. attack her anal cavity wit your weapon of mass erection, so basically yeah put it in her butt

19. I wanted to take it slow that's next week

20. Never saw her again haha