Slam KO

Discussion in 'General' started by Casper The Don, Jul 21, 2011.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qx8S9T1pMqE]‪Teen Goes WWE On Another Boy Ater Summer School! Gets Put To Sleep‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Brutal.

2. daaaamn. knocked the fuck out. did you see the convulsions at the end.

lol at the end "call 911, call 911"

3. Why do people take so long to take off their shirts and talk about doing it? If you are angry enough to fight someone it just happens.

I wonder what happened to that kid. He looked knocked out from that kid throwing him down.

4. yea he was clearly knocked out when he hit the ground. he didnt need to punchhim in the face 5 times. but your right, it seemed like they didnt even really want to fight. one of those peer pressure things.

5. I'm so glad that I haven't been in a fight since like 5th grade and I plan on keeping it that way. What the fuck did anyone in this video learn from the fight? NOTHING. It solved nothing. The dude didn't even seem like he wanted to fight and then he just gets picked up and thrown on the ground, knocked out, and then wailed on 4 times.

Luckily someone had an iPhone 4 to capture it all.

6. do you have bong rip videos on youtube?

7. You guys got it wrong, the kid that got KOd wanted to fight. He kept running up on the other dude when he was getting ready

He also threw the first punch. Guy in black was just defending himself.

8. murked. I love slams.

9. One, why?

10. Looked like a feint, allow a wild and step in. He knew what he wanted to do all along. ;) :smoke:

11. Yeah it sucks when you're trying to scrap.

And the other dude's trying to wrestle.

12. Still nasty.

lolbump