Skywalker OG

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by profectio, Jan 14, 2011.

1. Hello!

Excuse my ignorance as far as genetics go, but one of the better strains that friends from California brought up to me was called Skywalker OG.

My research done on the strain was inconclusive. Anybody aware of a good seed bank that will give me some good genetics as far as this strain is concerned?

Also, I have headband and vanilla kush seeds already on the way. For the sake of keeping all my future plants happy, I will be growing only one type. Does anybody with experience have any input as far as what strain would prove to smoke the best?

Yield / flowering time are nonfactors. I have all the time in the world, and am in it for the experience, rather than profit.

2. I should mention, although I doubt it'll make a difference, but this is a hydroponic project.

3. #3 Bad Karma 8, Jan 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2011
    Skywalker OG is still a clone only strain here in California.
    Dutch Passion Seeds makes a strain called "Skywalker OG" but it is nothing like the clone only strain.
    So I would recommend staying away from the Dutch Passion version.

The clone only Skywalker OG is mostly, if not totally sativa.
    So my best recommendation would be to look up Cali Connection Seeds.
    Their genetics are straight out of Cali and offer multiple, potent OG strains.
    Check out Tahoe OG, OGiesel, Sour OG, & Deadhead OG.
    Good luck.

4. That's like some sort of a super-answer...

Thanks man!

5. I had skywalker on my last trip to cali.. The dude who sold it to me told me "it's too strong even for him to be an everyday smoke"
    it's calyxes were almost 100% black aside from the glistening resin atop and red pistils. Hopefully cali connection pulls something off using a clone of it.. but from what i remember they had clones for every weed except the skywalker there.
    i'm growing tahoe og and i can vouch for it so far that its growth is similar to the description given and its smell is unbelievable for its 2nd week flowering.

6. #6 findme, Jan 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2011

to clarify.

well.. dutch passion's version doesn't even claim to be skywalker og.. its just "skywalker". either way, the seed they are selling is overpriced even if it was skywalker og. perhaps...

What is the genetics of skywalker og? I'm guessing its mixed with og kush or some heavy indica. Why would it be mostly sativa?
    edit:

its weird... I go searching and find that skywalker og kush is indica yet it gives a high like a sativa.. they even labeled it as an indica on the med bottle. but.. whatever.. lol.

[​IMG]

http://weedstrain.com/skywalker-og/

pics or it didn't happen ( even though I believe you saw what you did)! I can't find anything about the calyxes being black... looked on google and everything..

7. Skywalker OG = (Sour Diesel X SFV OG Kush) X SFV OG Kush

I've never seen the real thing in seed form, but who knows, maybe someone can tell you they have seen it.

8. I just order a set of Skywalker og kush strains online , there from Reserva Privada which is from here in Cali, there about 2 weeks old right now. I'm not sure if this is the original but the website claims this is the real thing.
    I first tried Skywalker about 2 years ago, I picked up 2 ounces for 340 each! I would never pay more than 280-300 for an once but this shit blew my mind! There was no way to hide the smell , air tight jars were not enough for this Super strain, by far the dankest dank I've ever seen! And I've been smoking dank for the dankest time!
    I guess I'll know soon enough if its the real thing in the mean Time follow my grow journal ( RiversideCannabis grow journal oct. 2012) it's under Grow journals-> indoor.