Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Skywalker OG

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by birdouttahell, Sep 14, 2013.

1. Whoa! Best nighttime strain I've ever smoked..packed a bowl right before bed last night and melted into my mattress for a few minutes, then took off and flew into space until I was out cold.

Got a half zip for $140
    015.JPG 025.JPG 024.JPG 014.JPG

2. That stuff looks great man I love weed!

3. Love me some Skywalker 

Looks bomb man

4. kinda a rip to pay that but it looks good

5. 10 a gram in Michigan is a win in my book, especially since the girl I pick up from told me she'd sell the same stuff to my friends for $110 a quarter lmao

6. I've had the skywalker before its soooo great. You can feel the effects right as you hit the bowl. Great shit

7. dc collective? i get skywalke rog frm there %29 thc

8. Sorry but you got ripped off lol. I can get ounces of the dankest dank for $100.

9. What world are you living in...?

10. Looks good :) Your description is similar to how I feel on the God Bud I have on hand. It's the only thing I consume at night and it makes me feel like I'm in a coma for 8 hours or so. Usually I get 4-5 hours a night of sleep.

Anyway, enjoy and wish I could match you bowls!

Your recent posts make you come off as a tool. Anyway, just because you get hookups doesn't mean that's even the norm for your area. I get bud given to me and other times I pay $100 an ounce like you through some of my grower friends or I can pay $15 a gram for award winning BHO. Your point is mute. $140 a half is still a good price when compared to most of the country.

Again, nice buds OP.

12. California

13. Goddamn I need to move lol.  I can get good dank here but the shit is expensive like $20-30 per gram.  I'm on the southern border of Missouri.  Where I live it's damn near legal, lowest police priority, up to 4 ounces and a single plant is misdemeanor possession.  However driving 10 minutes north of my house its felony trafficking lol.

14. #15 birdouttahell, Sep 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2013
    How many times does someone have to say it for people on the west coast to understand its more scarce as you go farther east and prices go up accordingly?

Michigan is getting there, bud is so much cheaper and higher quality than it was even a couple years ago, but paying anything less than 10 a gram here would mean taking a hit to the quality too

15. Same here. Doubt youre getting it for anywhere near that price but oh well let the dreamers dream.

16. I am lol.. $100 zip

17. For all the haters knocking on what OP paid.. I've grown skywalker Kush a few times.. 3 times, and averaged 4 zips a plant. Thats 12 zips.. For the price of a bean.. $10-$15

So their!! Naaaa
    Lmao

18. Where in MI are you at? 

19. Looks like some fire to me.  

In some places weed cost more than others.  Obviously Cali is gonna have cheaper weed than Michigan.  Haters gotta hate though... 

I think u got a decent deal OP.  My parents used to live in Michigan and I remember the weed being garbage usually.  I live in WA now and I dont have to worry about finding quality anymore though. :D