Skywalker Kush by Reserva Privada

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by AutomaticLove, Jun 27, 2017.

1. This girl is getting fat at 25 days flower

Attached Files:

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. New pics

Attached Files:

3. Damn that's a good looking plant! I bet you can't wait for that to be done and curing.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Thanks man!! i am SO in love with this plant. I put in a digilux bulb and damn its like each day she is packing on weight...i cant believe she still has 36 days to go lol...maybe im a few days off on my calcs but man that means she has one last feed of liquid koolbloom and then she will get the dry kb for 2 weeks and then a 2 week flusher. Dadadadada im lovin it

• Like Like x 1
  5. Week 5. Taking my time with her..

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Fatty Bobatty not even 6 weeks yet

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  7. She is in her 7th week. Orange and red pistils but havent even flushed her yet bc she is nowhere near ready...

Attached Files:

8. In her 8th week and on the flush...

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  9. Looks great my plants are around the same time I need to try to take a picture with the lights off

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  10. I just started the germination of my Skywalker! Glad to see someone else having a good grow. Keep it up!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  11. Girl i have missed you! How are you doing? Thanks for the compliment girl my tent is FULL! i also have an alien rift from.ocean grown, a grand double purple and cookie cube from in house genetics, a bluetoof from Mephisto and then i have 2 grandpas breath, an La affie and a purple trainwreck...im coming to ur journal to see u so post pics!

12. You are in for a real treat! Be sure to top and lst bc she will be tall! Very tall! Not sure why attitude said this was an indica bc it is not. But still a good plant!

13. She is in her 8th week. Im taking her to 9 possibly 10 weeks

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  14. Thanks for the tip, will do! Yeah the description says indica dominant, but I'm a sativa person anyways so that's fine with me , just gonna have to whip her into shape;)

• Like Like x 1
  15. Im going to let mine go for 63 days so i can get a good buzz ....my sample was on point just need the trichs to turn

16. Just planted mine today. Came home from work and she was germinated. 63 days sounds good that's almost 9 weeks. How tall is she minus the pot? Did you top/train?

• Like Like x 1
  17. The pot is 3 gallons and she vegged for 5 weeks. She has been supercropped at almost 90 degrees so she is about 2 feet. She would be easily 4 if i hadnt tied her. Im guessing i will get 2.5 oz dry. She is getting more ripe by the day. She might be indica dominant as she is an OG and those grow tall...amber on the sugar leaves and the bud trichs are milky. Dude the trichs. Straight frost.

18. Im assuming the indica dominant bc she is 8 weeks and almost finished....

19. I topped once and tied and supercropped. Not easy to get an even canopy on her lol i didnt know just how tall she would be lol

20. Hmm i can manage with 2 feet close to harvest. I'll be sure to top and train as early as possible. Update me when you chop I wanna see the finished product !

• Like Like x 2