Skyrim..stoned or not stoned?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Jakobo, Mar 7, 2012.

1. so i'm currently borrowing Skyrim..i also currently have a nice bag of green and a fairly low tolerance (just came off a tbreak) so do you gamer blades prefer to play Skyrim while high, or sober?

it seems like a fairly massive and possibly complicated game which may be too much to bother with while high. worried about getting confused or losing interest..

2. Not stoned.

It's really hard to get the hang of when you're not stoned.

I've beat most of the game but when I get high it's still really hard for me!

3. good to know, thanks!

4. I personally play it high as a kite and have been having a great time! It can be difficult to pay attention to dialogue though, so don't make choices during quests you'll regret!

5. ummm.... If you have green smoke that shit.

6. stoned is the only way to play. trust me it'll blow your mind.

7. Play high. Especially for the beginning, I was so high I felt like I was there

8. Stoned..

Nothing more to be said really.. :D

9. .....you're asking a bunch of stoners if you should smoke and play the greatest game ever...

10. haha okay i'll see if i can handle it while baked..if not i'll just wait til tomorrow to officially start it.

11. how about don't get baked, just get buzzed?

12. I say you get fucking ripped and slay some motherfuckin' dragons:cool: :bongin:

13. I like playing it baked out of my mind, it makes killing dragons and exploring and shit that much more fun ;)

Sometimes being stoned I forget about fast travel, or the carriage that will take you places you haven't been for a fee, or where I am supposed to be going... But it's still fun :D

14. i play all video games stoned, not all the time but it def makes it alot more enjoyable

15. exactly what I thought lmao.

16. Take the high road man... trust me plus it makes it easier to play and you're like fuck dragons and kill them

17. When i play high i end up skipping a bunch of dialogue cuz i just want to play the game and then end up not know what the hell is going

18. Get high, take the game down to gamestop, trade in for either Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom, Super Street Fighter IV or Street Fighter x Tekken. Go home, get even higher, play the game!

Simples!

19. we could lump this thread with all the other threads

every game stoned > not stoned

skyrim sucks though

hey look I ran 3 miles and fell 6 feet off a ledge I died now I have to run for 25 minutes again

20. I love playing stoned.. but I've been playing TES games for a while

I like to get my shit set up first though. Like do all the mundane selling and crafting and then decide on a quest and put my character in the right town etc, before I spark up.

also, make sure you use headphones :D