Skydiving! Yay!

Discussion in 'General' started by sensimil, Sep 30, 2002.

?

Flying the adreneline sky

1. Hell No! Im good on the ground thanks.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Hell Yes! Id go for some flying!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Hell, Ive already been!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Hell, I went today!!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%

1. A brown wet spot?

2. I'd love to go skydiving...I've wanted to for the longest time!

3. go dooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo it!

4. HighAll! hope so ;)

well, its that time again for me, to free fall reaaaaaaaaallly realllly fast 14,000 feet straight down to the ground!
    yes! I cant wait, come noon tomorrow, look at the skies, its a bird, its a plane, youre really high, no! its meeee! sensi! :)

If riding in an airplane is flying, then riding in a boat is swimming. If you want to experience the element, then get out of the vehicle.
    Once you have tasted flight, you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been and there you long to return.

If you have the money to go. and want to experience one of the most amazing feelings that life ould possibly offer human beings, GO JUMP!

5. :p... sounds fun enogh... make sure to smoke a fatty before you dive... :)...

6. think about it this way, falling never killed any one

its the suddent stop.

7. im actually going skydiving with my dad for his birthday!!! in about 2 weeks im going its going to be soooooo FUN!!! it is about 180 dollars i think he said, wow i cant wait this is going to be an experience of a lifetime because i see a lot of people havnt tried it yet

8. *you must go*

Attached Files:

9. *now, go now!*

Attached Files:

10. I'm going for my birthday in september. I'm going to start witha tandem and if I really like it (as I'm sure I will) then I'm going to start going to their classes to free fall on my own...I'm really excited...

11. Hey blades! just thought update cha'll the events happenin in the sky :cool: very cool stuff goin on up there, out here in the armpit state LMAO :smoke:
    me and the girlie had a pretty nice jump the beginning of summer--but definetly not the hot topic today.......................
    My girl being a part of a world record though, certainly is :D
    She was approched through her work by a RedBull rep to be a part of this jump. And as excited as she was to jump, I was just as jealous! But i was alos very excited for her
    OK lol now the fun part---
    the record was for tandem jumps
    her alt was @10,000
    the plane reached 13,500 then brought down to 10,--to tease the jumpers LOL
    Rear exit
    It was the same plane GW jumped out of (theres a bumper sticker placed above the backchute that reads "gwbush hit his head here"--which im sure no pun was intended har har harrrrrr)
    and so now, she will reside with 406 other jumpers in a world record in da BOOK lol

so im hoping to live to 99. I plan on being the oldest woman to skydive, so we can both be in da book :D

and to my skydive buddy, Budd, I havent seen you creepin around in a while, my skyhigh friend--but hopefully all is well, and you are falling freely & as much as possibly.heheeee

and maaaaaaaad props to all those who know ;) and much encouragement to those who may seek!!

12. not to get into politics, but the GW comment brought a big smile to my head haha. anyway, i'm just really afraid of heights so i don't really see myself skydiving, but then again i'm not 100% opposed to the idea. i'd probably just need to be a bit blazed :smoking:

13. Krypto, shoutout to you dood!
    Always fly high! :cool:

14. heh, my dad used to be heavy into sky diving, but it never really interested me. my husband works on planes, and i don't much like them either =P

related: the skydive place near me has had a really rough year - two major accidents and one of their planes got life-limited out =( too bad, i love grabbing a bite to eat at the airport bar and watching them come in

15. i'll do it if i can go high

16. When I was growing up I spent pleanty of time at an airport.
    My parents best friends own Sky Dive Greene County in Xenia Ohio.
    My dad was the 1967 Ohio Parachute Champion.
    I have seen some really great things at the airport but I also saw a guy bounce once.
    It was his first and last solo jump. I also went to the hospital to visit my dad's best friend Jimmy, after his chute collapsed and broke damn near every bone in his body.
    To each his own,but I'll be staying on the ground.

My dad
    [​IMG]

17. Yikes ! i cant do that too scared if something bad happend :( long way down. Cheers to all you that can!

18. Can you imagine smoking 3 bowls of the dankest of dank, popping in some clear eyes and showing up for your jump? hehehe... sounds like the ultimate fun.

19. What a great thread. Makes me want to try skydiving even more! It's a risk I guess I'm willing to take. I've talked to a couple people who got hurt skydiving though, and man, if something goes wrong, things really go wrong.