1. Win a Personalized Grasscity Stoner Kit! Subscribe to our Youtube for a chance to WIN!
    Dismiss Notice

skydiving part II

Discussion in 'Seasoned Tokers' started by bud stuffer, Apr 28, 2003.

1. well this time it happened, one of the coolest things that i have ever done by far. i went ahead and got two drops in, my landings werent the best but they were pretty good, the first one kinda sucked but i was unscathed so all is well. the second one i nailed the target dead on and could have stayed standing but instead i bounced onto my leg and then onto my feet. it was a great time, especially hanging off of the wing of the plane, that was pretty cool. i mean the drop was cooler but the wind was something when there is nothing under you like that. i had a certificate but it flew out the window on the way home, oh well, just paper.

yeasterday i spent the day scuba diving in an easter egg hunt, i got three prizes, a taco from taco bell, a towl bag, and a mesh bag slash cooler that is pretty cool. my weekend has been so full i haven't even been smoking, i have almost a 1/4 of nugget that has hardly been touched. well now that i am done with every thing, off to go chief some herb and wind down from a good day of watching an airplane leave me at 3500'.

happy smoking to you all
  2. well if that nug is being neglected you can send it to me. I've always wanted to go skydiving. Sounds like you had a great time.
  3. sorry, the nugget is getting the care it needs now. :D
    you should go, it is tremendously safe if you pay attention when they are telling you how to do it.
  4. my dad used to do it when I was little so I've seen it done enough and he used to tell me all about how it's done. Eventually I'll talk my friends into working up the effort to go. We're all so damn lazy.
  5. yeah i know how that goes. all it takes is a phone call to find out when and where you can do it.

6. wahahahahahaha..... fuck ya

7. no you don't. you might be able to pull it off if you have done a shit load of drops, but still it probably isn't a good idea.

Grasscity Deals Near You