Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Skydiving High.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by longsword525, Feb 10, 2011.

1. did the OP do this or what

2. It will probably be awesome, you will probably shit yourself too. Just dont miss the pullstring!

3. Yeah and how long do you think the airplane gets to that altitude, not even minding the fact you'll be nervous and loose your high, and loose your high for the duration of time it takes you from your car to getting at a 10,000 ft altitude. Trust G I know what I'm saying.

:metal:NEVER QUESTION:metal:
    :metal:The Classic Truth:metal:
    :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

I'm so high right nao

4. If your going to be the one pulling the cord i wouldnt smoke before unless you do it often.

5. shit thread. you would be scared shitless and would not even contemplate jumping out of an aircraft. snort some coke before if you must do a drug prior. LOL at smoking before skydiving Instructor:"YOU READY TO JUMP?" OP: "uh nah man idk about this, I CAN'T FUCKING DO IT! *breaks down crying* "

6. Hopefully you don't forget to pull out the parachute.

7. would be total buzz kill for me .

8. I would be scared shitless if I did that high

9. I did one of those skycoaster things high as fuck, I know its not skydiving but I'm kind of afraid of hieghts and I gad a ball

I'm going skydiving this summer, you know im gonna be retarded

10. I went indoor skydiving blazed once, no real adrenaline so i could enjoy the floating, high, without the adrenaline interrupting. Was so fucking fun, I felt like the guys on dragon ball z or whatever. Mainly because it looks like yur floating in the air O.O

And the wind tunnel that they use for this is soo fucking loud u cant even hear yurself talk.

11. I don't think that'd work out. ;)

I'm pretty sure you'll kill your high with the fear you're going to experience on that plane.

Save the herb for indoor skydiving.

12. Forgot to say the only thing that sucks about indoor skydiving is that, normally, on yur first try, you almost can't even fly by yurself, cuz youll keep falling to the side :( but after a few minutes you'll normally be able to keep yur balance in the middle, but thats only if you find the right position to stay in

13. You gotta take a plane up to the stratosphere (more time to freefall), get one of those big butane torches and get dumb before you hit the ground.

14. I wouldn't be able to skydive high. I fear of not being able to open my parachute in time. :smoke:

15. I went skydiving high, that shit was wild. You first jump is tandem because its your first. Just push out you pelvis when you jump out the door and hold your arms out is what they will tell you.

Be prepared to not be able to breathe, practice breathing through your mouth. Your a smoker so you know how to do that. The freefall is fun but don't smoke a strong sativa because when your in the chute after freefall, you will start thinking the worst.

Have fun and don't pay more than 175 Dollars.:smoke:

16. damn that shit would be fucking ahhh HAHAHA id do it XD