Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Skydiving High.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by longsword525, Feb 10, 2011.

1. What will it be like? I'm supposed to be going in a week and it'll be my first time should i blaze before i do it?

2. blaze WHILE your doing it :D:D

3. Only do if it you smoke regularly and you can function normally while high. I wouldn't smoke for the first time in a week then go skydive. My tolerance would be way too high and I would get way to baked.

4. falling at 120mph sounds like mission impossible for a lighter. haha

i am seasoned and have a decent tolerance i think it'll be the adrenaline that would make me scared instead of being blazed.

5. I would say skydiving is a trip high or sober, but I've never done it so I can't give you a sure answer. I'm jealous of you though, I've always wanted to try skydiving.

6. torch my friend torch lighter;)

7. or light a J before i hop out the plane XD

8. sounds awesome to me buddy

9. Ehh, Everyone is for it.. but I dont think its the best idea.. Just my thoughts

10. I would go sober your first time, enjoy the adrenaline.

11. ya its gonna be a great experience either way

save the mj for next time ;)

12. Good luck getting on the plane. I hope you can hide your high well because they sure as hell aint going to let you jump out of a plane if they even have the hint you're on drugs

13. blaze the minute u hit the ground as a reward

14. are you going tandem?

15. Your first jump is tandem no matter what so you'll be attached to the skydiving instructor.

16. Ah. In that case, go for it. :smoke:

17. i have been tandem before and for your first time do it sober your body will create its own high

18. Ya man I wouldn't combine those two... Never know what could go wrong and you'd need a clear mind to save your life...

19. nothing bad will go wrong, smoke a J after words....trust me

20. That would be like drinking coffee before you smoke meth. Skydiving in itself will give you a natural high. Just go sober.