Sky walker OG Kush from Sensi taking bad turn.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by AlaskanWeed, Mar 22, 2015.

1. The seed was viable, I planted it in coco. Something I wanted to try. 2 days later she sprouts out ramrod straight, the the protective leaves were still on.
    This morning, it's curled up so the pod is on the ground, and the stem seems so much weaker. I used ph 6.1-6.3 for water. No nutes yet.

Thanks,

Jeff

2. Can you post a photo? I can't understand what your plant is doing. Sometimes they sprout and what ever reason the "damp off" in which the lower stem collapses and gets skinnier. It does not supply the leaves with anything and they just fall over and die. To prevent that I would germ another couple of seeds with the paper towel /plastic bag/dark combo. Sprout straight in the soil after tap root is 1/8"-1/4" with tap root at 2 o'clock or 11 o'clock in the soil. The tap root slanted, cover with 1/2" soil or other matter. Don't soak the soil. Your soil should be somewhat airy. Good luck

3. I only got this one. image.jpg

4. My skywalker wemt funny too but i put her under 30w cfl for a few days and she came back after fewdays

5. #5 Ẅest Čoast, Mar 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2015
    Looks like damping-off which is caused by fungi. Don't think it'll pull through.

Does the stem look like this in the middle?
    [​IMG]

6. As i say mine did this and i thought the same as west coast i didnt think she would but she did so it couldnt have been damping off but yours could be

7. Guys, thanks for the quick responses. The last one this happened to was the $30 NL#5 purple haze. This particular one never had time to shed it's first set of leaves.

8. Thanks Loki

9. Did she pop back