sky diving

Discussion in 'General' started by bud stuffer, Apr 20, 2003.

1. damn it, i get up to go sky diving at six this morning, we drive out there and it is overcast but not a problem, we spend the morning training and just as the pilot arives a storm moves in and we can't jump. the pilot leaves, and the weather is supposed to stay bad all day. so i go home and now there are fair weather clouds and blue sky. just sucks. i am going to jump next sunday now.

2. Damn it! That sucks for you.

Now, you have an extra week to be all excited and pumped up, though. I'm not going until this summer but I can't wait.

3. sounds like you live in Michigan ;)... I'm going up in mid-june... Something I've been wanting to do for a long time. be sure to tell us how it went..

4. AW! sorry to hear that bs! better being safe though..hopefully the week will pass FAST! I cant wait for you to do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AH! you will LOVE it!!! :) next sunday here budstuffer comes!

5. i am pretty excited about it, i was all worked up and now i get suspence. oh well, next weekend is going to be full of fun, saturday i am going scuba diving and sunday the opposite. i will be beat by the end of it i am sure.

kb--not quite but just about.