Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

skunky weed smell

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 240sxjohny, Jan 18, 2011.

1. why is it when i go into a room or someone elses car it smells like good skunkyness, but when i smoke the same quality or better i cant smell that same skunky smell????

2. When you smoke weed yourself. weed smoke/smell flys through your nose passage and I guess you get used to it.

3. This is a bit hard to understand, Forgive me if I don't answer the question clearly.

But, perhaps your not getting the same quality bud.
    Im not saying your not getting shitty bud, but you may not be getting the same strain.

Many different strains inhabit this world, and each strain has its own smells.
    For the most part.

4. Leave the smoking room & clear your palate.

Then re-enter the room and smell away.

5. there you go you understand me lol thats so true i just wanted to know why i cant smell that smell in the first place lol and i only smoke bomb shit

6. It's cause you're smoking it and you get used to the smell pretty fast. I found that out cause whenever my friends would say it smelled like weed, I couldn't smell it at all! I was blazing in my van and my friend said he could smell a "medium" amount of weed smell from outside a bit down my street. I was not aware the smell leaked out of the van but then again I wasn't really aware if somebody opening the door and putting their head in would smell it either.

7. Your sniffer/brain adjust to the environment so you don't smell it as strong. Also, there's the added fact that you're high and don't really give a fuck. Leave the room, come back. You should be able to smell when you reenter. You can also keep a jar of coffee beans to sniff or a good ole nug of weed and it should clear your palate. :smoke: