skunk

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by monsterhill, Apr 16, 2009.

1. My very very first grow a long long time ago was skunk. I cant remember which type of skunk or who the seeds where from but i know it smelled very good grew tall and was a hardly plant. It was good for beginners as it was easy to grow and i never had a problem with mold or spider mites with it.

It grew fast too.

Any idea what type of skunk would come close too the above?

I just want a easy to grow skunk which smells strong and the sooner it flowers the better.

It might have been skunk no1 or super skunk i cant remember.

Any help or advice would be cool.

2. i would have to say that its skunk no1 your talking about

3. Pretty much all Skunk strains are the same, there is one variation which is in the early years after Skunk #1 was taken to Amsterdam by Cultivators Choice and sold to Neville's Seed Bank, some used a Thai rather than the Acapulco Gold. Many of the Skunk #1 strains are the same overall and produce the same results. The Skunk smell comes from the Columbian Gold. Here are a few suggestions of places to aquire Skunk #1; Flying Dutchman & Sensi Seeds offer a pure line Skunk #1, I believe Flying Dutchman calls it The Pure. another good Skunk strain is the Ealry Skunk produced by Neville and Shanti at Mr. Nice, it is crossed w/ Early Pearl and is a very fast growing and finishing strain, about 7-8 weeks.

Less