Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

SKUNK - Yay or Nay?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by B1C, Mar 4, 2011.

1. I went out for a quick Jay the other day and i came back and i guess i smelled like chronic. And i came back and buddy told me duuuude you smell like skunk weed, you got ripped off buddy.

But this stuff was pretty dank and i enjoyed it. I got pretty ripped and it smells like fire.

What are your thoughts?

2. I always thought smell was a good sign

3. Maybe you happened to walk by a skunk and were to stoned to notice :smoke:

4. my mother came in my room once telling me it smelled like a skunk in there :p

i think the stinkier the weed the better

5. maybe there was a skunk ape near by

6. love that smell, your friend is a MONG

7. Nice 420 posts!

8. My thoughts are your post count is 420, therefore congratulations.

However i'm going to ignore the actual content of your post.

9. Skunk is a good strong strain, he doesn't know what he's talking about.

10. Skunk is a buzzword used by politicians and police to refer to any high thc content weed. (like 15%+) Skunk isn't actually a strain or anything like kush is, it's just a word for generally high thc/low cbd weed.

80% of seizers of cannabis in the UK are now classed as skunk. HAPPPPY DAYS. :D

11. Skunk is a strain.

12. Op never post again.

13. Skunk is a strain, police say skunk for any weed because they don't know what there talking about.

14. this. not because we don't want you to but because you have 420 posts. :smoke:

strong skunk smell - typically better bud, imo. got some nasty smelling grape ape that stinks my place up with grapes and skunk. dunno how that's a bad thing at all. your buddy is just bein silly.