Skunk haze

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Redbeard0420, Aug 28, 2016.

1. i just picked up some skunk haze clones today and I was wondering how it would fare if I put one in a 20 gallon pot and put a light on it if I could keep it as a house plant/mother plant would it be feasible

2. 20 gallon is more than enough in my opinion, what kind of light do you have?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  3. Currently a 450w led working like a charm but i don't care if it's potent yield or w.e. I just want to grow like a big plant ya dig. Maybe it can be used as a Christmas tree lmfao jk

4. You want to start off in smaller pots and work your way up , 5-7 gallons should be plenty

5. the size of the pot dictates the size of the plant so to speak. most mothers are kept small and frequently pruned with the point of getting the most amount of cuttings possible at once. unless you plan on growing loads of plants, i would make a clone from the plant you have vegging so instead of keeping a mother, your'e going to clone from the clone before it which came from the clone before that, and the clone before that. this way you don't have an extra space just to keep a mother plant which save electricity too. you'll be making clones from a mother anyways, why not cut the middle man and just take a clone from the ones you made before? a bit confusing to explain but theres some real benefits from cloning from whatever you have vegging before you put those plants to bloom.

6. Hey who's the breeder for that Skunk Haze? I have some feminized Skunk Haze from the CBD Crew. Just curious how it's gonna turn out.

7. I don't know was picked up at green tree medicinals of Colorado. It's a pretty legit strain just little bAby clones. My 450 watt led is in flower on 2 unknown PlAnts and lights are burning out quick. I hit up Amazon and they are letting me keep my light and refunding money to get a new one. I'm looking at a 600watt Galaxy. If all goes to plan I can have the 450watt on my "houseplant" and I'll grow it for like 8 months and then flower with all my leds but yea I guess I just am gonna have a shitty led. I can re soder some different LEDs when they all go out etc.