skunk 1

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Noldster, May 30, 2004.

1. im lookin around at seedbanks at different websites and it seems skunk #1 is like the lowest price out of any of them. is it then concidered shitty weed or shwag or something? i dunno usually when i hear the term "skunk" it means "good" lol somewhat enlighten me plz

2. I think the reason it's cheap is because skunk#1 has been around for a while. It's still a good smoke :smoking:

3. i plan on starting to grow. which strain from nirvana is the best for a person who does:
    a) live with parents
    b) have to keep it in closet
    c) has to be indoor growing
    d) doesnt have tons of money
    f) goes to school so the schedule is either 18/6 or 16/8 or something to that extent
    g) has no experience in growing, but going to growguides to know how to grow, lol.

So basically, what is the cheapest nirvana seed with not a lot of maitence that will still turn out good?

4. i wouldnt have access to a attic, so my only choise is my closet, cause they barely ever go in my room (they have to knock of course ;O) and they would never go into my closet, id get something to take away the smell.

and yea, im gonna order my seeds from seedsdirect, nirvana seeds standard, Northern Lights pure indica.

anyway, whats the absolute best and easiest to understand guide to growing indoors thats on the internet free? cause i dunno even know wtf flowering is, roflcopter.

5. thx for the help, i thought i would be laughed at for not knowing what anything is like "flowering", but hey we all gotta start somewhere.

6. if its just going to be a closet grow, maybe some of the lowryder seeds?

they grow to about a foot max height, and i am pretty sure are of the northern lights strain(one of the better strains i have smoked)