Skunk #1 - THC Bomb - White Widow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by TetraHealthCare, Apr 7, 2017.

1. Welcome!
    I've had a few attempts at journals but they are hard work to keep up with and I've always had things go wrong but here we go again!

For this journal I am growing:
    Skunk #1 by Sensi Seeds
    White Widow by Greenhouse Seed Co
    THC Bomb by Bomb Seeds

Il be taking clones throughout the process but this journal will only follow the 3 plants from seed.
    Il do my best to keep my journal updated and appreciate everybody's opinions & advice.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. hey dude. 605w led set uo here. 3x4 scrog. cree, platinum. high end :] my next beans are heavy weight fruit punch [skunk×haze×NL] n most likely WW× BIG BUD high yielders... want a bubble gum strain too. good luck dude ! 20170404_234147.jpg 20170406_230233.jpg

3. Nice I just ordered THC bomb

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

4. One week since breaking earth!
    Currently sitting under my 220 watt
    CFL will be going under a 600w HPS when I flip.
    Slight lean due to starting on a window sill.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  5. I am working on Bubblicious at the moment and part way into flowering. I am hesitant about taking clones before as I have not done it in the past. May the green thumb be with you!

6. I've taken clones multiple times & highly suggest that you don't take clones after flipping the light cycle to flower. Causes both stunting to the mother you're taking from and takes a long time before the clone you've taken roots & starts veging. Good luck though!

7. Two weeks since breaking earth. Starting to go into vege now.
    Going well so far, however skunk has a serious deformity going on and I'm not sure what to do but check it out and let me know what you think!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]