Skullcandy Skullcrushers- Worth It??

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Beaming, May 26, 2010.

1. [​IMG]$70, worth it or nah?

2. naw dude. sounds like shit.

3. woah i wasnt even done postin the thread and then all of ausdden u posted haha

4. i'm very opinionated, my friend

5. They don't sound nearly as good as you would think.

6. I concur with both posts.

7. So what headphones should i get within that same price range, nothing more than 80

8. I got a pair of rasta skullcandy skull crushers on sale for 30 bucks at this store.

The sound isnt SUPER GOOD, but if you arent an audiophile and really love loud bass then i would reccomend it (not 70 bucks though)

9. those are the ones i was looking for, but no store is carrying them

10. go to like macys or target or best buy.. bestbuy always hsa that shit

and my friend has it..fuckin siiiiiick bass ccrisp sound..but i say if ur gunna spend that much..might aswell get beats by dre.

i dont like rap or any of that new shit but i would say dre got some sick headphones.

im more of the metal dun dun dun naaaaaa and techno and old school gangsta rap made me do it

11. Skullcandy is weak.

Sennheiser, Grado, Sony, Panasonic have better quality headphones for around 80. Just have to shop around.

12. yea but those are $150 or more around here

13. im lookn for over the ear headphones not no in the ear shit, and i listen to a lot of music so Quality matters so i want to get the best i can in my price range

14. well.. with a google search i managed to find this: Best 5 headphones - CNET Reviews

and it seems that with your price range and your specifications, the koss portapro headphones are the best option. but if you're on the go... you need some in-ears 'cause those are noise-cancelling. why no in-ears?

15. I have some Sony MDR-7506 Professional headphones and they are the best I've ever used. They are studio grade and sound like it too. They're easy on the ears, and they fold up for small storage, and they're also extremely durable.. I've dropped them a hundred times and thought I'd broken them but they are still as good as new. The Sony MDR-7506 only cost around $100 bucks and they are studio quality literally. If I was you, I would definitely try to find a store near me that carries them and check them out, you won't be dissapointed.

[​IMG]