Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

skull grinder

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by frankenfish, May 21, 2012.

1. #1 frankenfish, May 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2012
    my friend just got this. payed $14. for the price i was pretty impressed especially considering it has a kief catch. what do you guys think?

Attached Files:

2. Cool, but I'd prefer taking out the kief catch screen to make a busted bud reservoir.. Kief catch gets so clogged

3. Thats actually pretty sick!

:D

4. ya thats really the only problem with it. the grinded up weed is just stuck in there. lol

5. @Op ive seen that grinder around various online headshops tell your friend to give a review on that grinder.

6. we havnt REALLY given it a good try yet. we were gonna pick up a slice tonight but my dealer was out -__-

7. Have it. Keep the keif screen and be CAREFUL not to cross the threads, it will trash them. Fine thread aluminum, I bet the guy that had that idea was high.