Skittles for a color blind person

Discussion in 'General' started by Masonsmokes, Feb 20, 2011.

1. Haha, so I am pretty stoned, and I've wanted to make a thread about this for a while. So, finally, here it goes. I'm colored blind, so eating skittles for me is a completely different experience from you. Ever think of that? :smoke:

2. I have not.

Every bite is a surprise

3. So what's your favorite skittle?

4. Thats fucking crazy

[​IMG]

5. ^^Mushroom basically stole what I was gonna say.:mad:

6. I must say that I slightly doubt your colour blindness but than again how would I ever find out for sure lol. But anyways my mind is pretty blown like everyone else I am sure.

7. I am ACTUALLY colorblind, and I don't think you are or you would know that colorblindness doesnt mean you see in black and white, it just means that you have trouble differentiating between certain colours.

oh and btw, I can see all the skittles colours just fine!

8. It's all the same...In the dark

9. He never said he saw in just Black and white, just that its a different experience for him. Also their are different forms of Colour Blindness, so he's probably different from you. Just sayin.

10. #10 Cubs Guy17, Feb 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2011

You spell color like a dipshit

Name Calling is Frowned upon in The City...Please Refrain From doing so in The Future....Thanks For understanding!!! **unoit**

11. No, its the same.

12. I spell however the fuck I want Bitch I'm the King and the Warden. I control your mind and your thoughts I own you Spikoli.

13. Colourblindness is exactly as I described it, other forms, as youre suggesting, are called different things. The only thing that can vary in "coloublindness" are the colours which you confuse or cant readily identify!

14. Yep exactly, by different forms I meant Monochromacy, Dichromacy & Trichromacy which are all different from each other. Each one has its own subgroups as well.

15. No you do your to lazy to add another letter.

16. Spicoli is spelled with a C. and chill the fuck out

17. You hear that....that's the sound of me not caring and fucking with you Spikoli.:cool:

18. Actually he spells colour the Canadian way. So stfu! ;)

19. well im NOT colorblind but i have friends that are, and they also like to eat skittles. i have always asked them how they know what color they eat and they always said it was hard for them to tell. how would you describe eating skittles, being colorblind?

20. INCEPTION SKITTLES!

[​IMG]

IT'S A COLOR WITHIN A COLOR.

[​IMG]