Skipping school to smoke large amounts of marijuana.

Discussion in 'General' started by suburbantoker, Mar 28, 2008.

1. Is what I am doing today. I feel kinda bad but my homie is sick and I'm in the mood to kick of spring break a day early. Missing like 3 tests though.

2. Shit, I was all for skipping high school every now and then, but you may want to re-think about this, considering you have three tests, haha. Zeros add up.

3. I agree this wasn't a wise choice. Though, if you don't have a habit of doing this a whole lot and you generally show up to class when you're supposed to and do the work..then you should be alright.

Just don't make it a habit unless you don't plan on doin much with your life.

4. I'm in college.

5. I skipped two classes yesterday to blaze a blunt and I COMPLETELY forgot that I had to complete an online test AND that I have a test in Art Appreciation today. 90 questions that are all ridiculous.

Whatever.

6. Lol I enjoyed the title of this thread. "Skipping school to smoke large amount of marijuana".
    Hah, "large amounts".

7. If you care about your grades I wouldn't skip on test days. But shit I ain't gonna bitch, I had friends who skipped school every single day and sold and did drugs. One buddy of mine literally went to school the first day of the semester and skipped until finals. Thats like 88 days of skipping. He's lucky he found a job offering 13$ a hour or he'd be regretting it hard like some other friends of mine who fucked up.

8. Not a very wise decision.

9. I think most of us have skipped school to partake of copious amounts of Cannabis...

Atleast once in our lifetime...

I can't say it was a good plan though....

I ended up dropping out,
    getting my GED....
    And now I work at a grocery store.

lol.

10. You should have went to school and smoked after. Smoking feels so much better after doing something good, like working out or having a shitty day at school.

I skipped once doing this and I just kept thinking about what will happen and if im going to be in trouble.

11. have fun man, every once in a while its worth it to do that. Unfortunately i've made a habit of skipping this semester (skipping calc as i write this) and its really been fucking up my grades... ughhhhhhhhh, again have fun, but don't do it often, and e-mail your professors and see if you can make-up those exams!!! (alot of excuses will work, especially since, and i htink you said this, its the day before spring break)

12. skipping 3 tests to smoke pot?

you're fucking cool :smoke:

13. Not worth it for me
    I've skipped class all of once this year to smoke weed, and that was gym.

14. why not just smoke "large amounts" then go to class? even if you bombed those 3 tests you'd be doin better than 3 0s

but that's just me, and hey you're in college its your money (or your parents') and your gpa that suffers

15. hmmm 3 tests....need anyone say more?

Its one day, when you have a whole week off just get it done, how much you paying for school??? Especially with tests...unless they are meaningless somehow and your finals or something are all that matters.

16. I skip a lot of class too but if you get the tests done you'll feel better about it over break. Just get blasted high and head to campus and slam out those tests, then party it up.

17. I would never skip school for any reason. I think people who skip to smoke marijuana give the herb a bad name.

18. Skipping school only to smoke bud is pretty lame to me.

19. Seriously man, not when you have 3 tests, thats just fuckin stupid.

I could see if your classes had nothin goin on then maybe....but come on man, you can smoke bud anytime...

20. When I was in high school I would spread out the days where I skipped. I also tried to never skip on days where I knew I had a test. If you miss a test there are times when you can't make it up, or the teacher gives you a different version, and you have to go through the trouble of scheduling it and usually taking it after school.