skipping out on the bill..

Discussion in 'General' started by safesexrachaelt, Feb 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Have any girls ever gotten their nails done and then just left before paying? I was thinking about doing that today... I run pretty fast. :devious:

2. If you don't have the cash to pay, just stay at home and paint your nails yourself.

3. Uh, yes. People work for a living, and don't need cheap motherfuckers like you running out on the bill. Grow up.

4. Sounds like a dick move to me.

5. Lol. FUCK YOU GUYS THEN. :mad::rolleyes::devious::p:D:(:cool::hello::wave:

6. #7 BluDreams, Feb 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2011
    ^^^^ The public has spoken,

Edit: Whoa, such hostility...

7. Good way to start your membership here...

8. It is.

[​IMG]

Those ladies are working for a reason. Bills, probably kids, car payments, food, etc. I bet you would be furious if someone did the same to you. It's not cool. Why bother running away like a criminal? I'm sure you have some nail polish at home. Just do your nails at home or have a friend do them for you. Most of the time I realized I was able to do my nails just as good as the ladies in the nail salon and it was FO FREE :D

9. These.

10. Just go work the corner for awhile until you accumulate enough money to get your nails done.

Bang bang.

11. LOL, all these haters.:rolleyes: Its cool OP, i used to think about not paying for things, like dine and dashing and jus stealing things.

But than i turned 13, grow the hell up.
    Like royk said, everyones working for a reason, dont be a lame

12. Fuck the haters!

1. Get nails done
    2. Leave
    3. ????????????
    4. PROFIT!

13. [​IMG]

14. Dillinger says steal...

Get it? GET IT?!

15. Fuckin A!

16. Thats a douche move.

17. Just make sure before you run out that you let them know you smoke marijuana, so they know it's not your fault for being a filthy criminal.

:smoke:

18. someone's never had a job.

19. crackwhore antics: vol 1

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.