Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Skipper's small harvest (Lowryder)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Andreas., Aug 7, 2011.

1. finally harvested my 3 lowryder plants :smoke: i know the trimming is bad but i just don't have the patience for it.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. very cool dude. im having some serious thoughts of getting a small grow started again. only other time i grew, i inherited some kush plants half way through, and hardly knew anything about it, just continued what the guy already had done. but i got raided just before they were due for clipping ;[

was it a stealth grow, and is that why it was stealth / low ryder?

3. That is some fire

4. you should go for it man :smoke: no it was a window shelf grow. got a bit unlucky with the weather though. hopefully i will get the funds to by some equipment soon so i can get a closet grow going :) this grow was cheap though only cost me 100 dkr wich is about 20 us dollars.

5. that looks like some KILL :smoking:! how much did you get in total?!

6. thanks :)
    sadly i don't know i don't own a scale :(

7. looks pretty dank

8. :D WTG Skipper :hello: I'm going to put some of these pics up in the AGA :smoke:

9. Please do :) and thanks for the rep :smoke:

10. i heard its better to trim the buds After you've dried them to protect the trichomes from possible damage and loss of trichomes as bud dries due to wind from fans in closet/dry area etc etc.. jus a tip tho:smoke:

11. thanks bro didn't know that :) i will be sure to do that next time.

12. Mmmm, damn that looks good!

13. You should invest in a scale, not only you would be happy but also everyone. So we can at least see how you did by weight. I just bought one in boulder for like $21 there is a 20% off. It's called Buddha something. It weighs to a hundredth of a gram and its a good investment I would say. :smoking:

14. yeah i know i should buy one just haven't gotten around to do it yet.

15. You grew these on a window sill? Damn that's impressive. Nice lookin buds

16. Good shit dude. This was only $20? What country are you from?

17. Looks absolutely amazing sir...

Not gonna lie im impressed

18. #19 Andreas., Aug 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2011

thanks man:D i'm from Denmark. the reason it was so cheap is because i already had seeds :)

thanks man i appreciate it

thanks i'm pretty happy with the results :smoking:

:D