Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Skipped school rolled up a j (pic)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Soca_Playa, Nov 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Watsup GC, i got pink eye yesterday, so skipped out on school today. Chilled with my pig (yes pig) and rolled up the last bit of my weed

Sorry its not a great pic, took from my shitty flip phone :eek:

Attached Files:

2. i feel you on the pink eye bro, i've been out of school with red eye for a long time.

3. You have to be 18 to use this site.
    Sadly to say you look to be about 15.

I always say "Party hard after you've done good."

4. OP probably got pink eye from licking said pig's bumhole.

5. dude, lay off the poor guy, you cant tell a persons age by a freaking photo. I have a friend who is 25 that could pass as 13.

6. That's irrelevant. He said he skipped school and his picture looks young.

7. For real!

Leave him alone. I also have a friend who just turned 28 and looks to be about 17-18.

Sorry about your pink eye OP...blaze up!

He could have meant college you know? Maybe he's a senior in high school?

8. who cares he didnt say hes younger than 18 did he? we dont even knw he is? and thats beyond the point

i feel you on pink eye man i been there.. hows the joint ;)

9. I'm 18 and look about 15-16 myself, but I'm a legal member just like this kid probablly is.

Lay off. It's like not letting handicapped people into your resturaunt, jeez.

10. post pics of the pig man

11. Damn pink eye... Smoke up.. 419th post

12. THIS. Please :p

13. I miss those days. Congrats man, you just did what I did for 3/4 of my high school career. Fuck me I graduated too.

14. some of you guys are mean ;o!

enjoy man! and post some pics of that pig :D

15. That is different. It's not like this kid went and said "hey guiz im 16 but skipped school todai lolol". He just posted a picture of himself and he happens to be young looking and everyone is all "RAWRFFFSSSTTTT UNDERAGE! UNDERAGE!"

16. Props on the family guy reference.

17. I really want to see OPs pig.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.