Skipped out on school, anyone else?

Discussion in 'General' started by Siberian_Toast, Mar 22, 2010.

1. I'm finally dragging through my senior year of high school, and today was our first day back from spring break. I lasted until halfway through my first hour and then decided that today was bullshit. So when I left campus for lunch, I didn't go back. It fucking snowed the last two days of my break, and it was pretty damn nice outside today.

The problem is my mom is at home sleeping off a night shift, so I don't have free reign of my house. I gotta hole up in my room till twenty minutes after class lets out, crawl out through my window, and walk in the front door because my mom is always awake when I come home.

I hit my pipe when I got home cause my buddy at work gave me a free sack the other night, and now I'm high, hungry, and stuck hiding in my room. Unfortunately, reading people's "definitions" of High on UrbanDictionary is only interesting for so long...

So, is anyone else playing truant on this fine spring day?

2. I am myself, was gonna go to school at my normal times (11:45) but woke up to some nausea and was like naaah fuck this, I'm not going to school. But that sucks ass being locked up in ya room like that, hahah.

3. I skipped a three hour shift at work today. I woke up off of four hours of sleep because me and my boys stayed up playing Mario Cart on the Wii. My manager has called me three times and sent me a text message asking me if I was okay and telling me I was scheduled. This is the third time I've skipped out and it's a new excuse every time. I don't know what to tell him. I'm not really worried about losing this job because it sucks so much (fast food) but I do feel bad about skipping out on him because he's a good guy. I figured since it was a three hour shift they wouldn't get hit too terribly hard with me gone.

If you're 18, I'd just go do my thing all through the house and just tell my mom that I started getting dizzy and shakey during class and took the rest of the day off because it's the first day back and all the classes were just easing back into the work schedule so there wasn't much to do anyways.

4. yeah i did, because im sick. im waiting for the urgent care thing to open up.. i feel like shit :eek:

5. so u sneak into the crib with your mom home and then post up in your room and smoke bowls and she doesnt notice anything? Nice work.
    you gotta truly cherish the days u ditch during highschool, every time I made it a prioirty to have a massive session n just get throwed while every1 else was at school. I usually went to school on monday and friday, id just chill at home tues-wed-thurs, still dont know how i graduated.

6. I've missed over 20 days this year which is actually a lot for most people at my school.

Fuck waking up at 6:30 in the morning day in day out. Bunch of bullshit anyway.

And I get to miss tomorrow and wednesday because I'm going to Minnesoda. :hello:

7. My senior year I missed over 40 days of school and was late to school like 20 times. I still graduated though. I used to go to school for like 2 periods and just leave all the time. And I only got in trouble like once for skipping out a lot and my punishment was 5 day suspension. I was happy as hell to get that as a punishment.

8. Not today since I graduated, but during sophomore year I ditched everyday from March-May. Ditching is the shit,fuck school I'd rather hit a bong:bongin:

9. I missed 60ish days of 9th grade...

10. Well shit, that's good for you. See, we don't graduate if you try that here. Then the school starts getting on your ass, showing up at your house, etc.

I only go to school 'til 1 anyway, and it's all bullshit busy work. I guess it's tolerable.

11. You should not have skipped school. Now the police are going to come to your house and you're going to PRISON!!!! :eek:

12. school cop, school cop, watcha gonna do
    watcha gonna do when he comes for you
    and takes your weed and smokes it
    after he drops your punk ass back off at school

13. ^ LOL!!!

Today is the first time I miss class all semester. Basically our professor told us that he had to go to a wok shop today but that there would be class for a "few minutes". I live 30 mins away....I wasn't going to go to class for ten minutes. The review for the test is already posted online so I saw it kind of pointless to go. Usually though I hate missing class, because when I return I'm so behind and that blows :mad:

14. Problem is while the class only lasted for about 10 minutes, that time was spent by playing Connect 4. And Connect 4 is THE SHIT.

15. Ha I wish! He said he was going to be a bit late to the work shop in order to review for a few minutes. Yeah...no....what a waste of time. I do agree that Connect 4 is awesome :D

16. I skip college classes all the fucking time, they are so useless (the electives) its horrible...I've learned about Stalin 10 trillion times so I skip my history type class many times, today I went to all of them...been in class since 10am until now, usually would go until 5pm but we watched a movie in "history" and let out early.

17. lol, my mom is a nurse. That sort of bullshit doesn't work with her. That's the kind of stuff I pulled on my old boss to get out of work. If you think fast food is bad, go work in a fast food joint that sells fried fish. If you think you stink after cooking cheeseburgers all day....

Some of the best times you'll ever have come while ditching school, lol.

18. I skipped this one class quite a bit till the teacher e-mailed me, stating he'd start taking attendance if I didn't come, because he needed help teaching the other kids in there.

:rolleyes:

19. i skipped my one and only class today, fuck philososhy.