Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

skipin out on school early to smoke

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by toketillyachoke, Nov 11, 2003.

1. looks like i get to get high again today a girl told me to skip out at 2 to smoke a blunt so it looks like im gonna be high again yipppppie but i ate all my animal crackers:(

2. Sounds like some fun, but don't make a habit of cutting class. :D

3. I feel for the crackers, man. Though, in my lifetime, I only skipped any school to smoke once. It was a damn assembly too, so it made less than no difference. The bus ride was funny as hell though, my friend and I just kept on laughing at shit that wasn't funny.. Ah, those were the times.

~Ly

P.S. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles on PS2 FUCKING RULES!!

4. I never skipped class, but got stoned at lunch before Physical Education a few times, was always so fun. Hahhaha try playing netball stoned- then see how much your hand eye co ordination has changed hahahah, also playing badminton, my friends who where both very stoned fell over each other in the middle of the sports hall, everyone turned around wondering what the hell they were doing laughing on the floor.