Skins

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by trueg115, Mar 4, 2009.

1. I generally don't watch TV shows but I came across this BBC show called Skins last week and have been hooked. I've already watched up to season 3. Anyone else a fan? Its about a bunch of teens from Bristol that smoke a lot of spliffs haha

2. yeah season 1 was fantastic, season 2 erm quite a bit worse than the first and season 3 has had its ups and downs so far.

season one was my ritual smoking routine, always go out and buy an 8th before the show to make sure i was nicely high for the duration

3. Yeah season 1 was definitely the best so far. It seems to be turning its view more towards sex and relationships now

4. yeah they seem to have used the freddy - effy relationship as the kind of corner stone of this season
    and apart from cook and JJ theres nobody whos really funny and likable.
    freddy annoys me to extent of wanting to kick his face in, the emo little bastard.

ahh i can remeber when life was like Skins, cause everybody wanted it to be.
    there were some fantastic parties, including a house that got like 20'000 pounds of damage done to it,
    some girl had invited loads of people to her free house party on facebook and hundreds ended turning up .radiators ripped out of the walls, windows smashed whatever you could think off
    it was in the Sun, a widely read shit newspaper here in the UK.
    one of the most mental nights ive ever had haha

also its a channel 4 program, not the BBC.

5. i fucking love this show, i need to download all the episodes cause in australia we are only like 4 or 5 episodes in the first season but its freakin siiick

i just watched the one last night where michelle kicked tonys ass it was so funny n i was stoned outta my mind radd!