Skins is actually pretty good.

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by Whohulkwalk, Jan 18, 2011.

1. Did anyone else watch mtvs new show skins.It's coming on again right now.It's a pretty edgy show for mtv.It's like a fx show mixed with mtv.And they smoke weed.

2. definitely thought about watching this. is it worth it? or is it degrassi for guys?

3. I thought it was gonna suck but I really liked it.you should check it out.

4. Skins is pretty sick.

Can't wait for the next show.

5. Agreed

6. i heard this one sucks. the original was MUCH BETTER.

• Like Like x 1
  7. i hate skinz, now misfits. thats like skins meets hero's only with a hilarious stoner

8. ditto. it was better than i thought it would be

9. i watched a little of it. I thought it was pretty cheesy and the main character is just a douche bag

10. I might give it a try...
    hopefully it doesn't get to salacious for very
    young impressionable people out there...

11. I dont understand it, there is already a show called skins and its the SAME show only its like british style...wtf is up?

• Like Like x 1
  12. It sucked.

Episode 1: Call everyone from your cell phone, Try and get a virgin friend laid, Buy Drugs, total an Escalade, Lay in bed naked with another dude.

13. oh so its your generic rich kid highschool day in life.... yea im good on that

14. what he said!

15. it was alright...i thought it was weird how they kept on calling drugs "narcotics" instead of just saying the name of the drug, like who does that?...ill probly watch a few more episodes until i have a real opinion on it tho

another thin that confuses me is where the fuck is this supposed to be happening, like what location are they at? are they in america or the UK? idk that shit confuses me, and apparently theres a Uk version or sumthing? idk

and they mentioned drum nd bass in the episode too...they better not be trying to market that sorta music, keep the MTV kiddies out of any scenes like that, we dont need em

they held a premire party for this show in NYC last friday and it was at a warehouse with artists to be named, the people they had play there was Rusko and Kill The Noise, and a couple more names like that...like wtf? not cool (if anyone watched the episode live, they showed a "wake the fuck up" t shirt that all the rusko fans wear in a commercial for the show right before it started)...i almost went cuz iuve been dieing to see Kill The Noise since their set got cut short last time i saw them at cmap bisco but i said fuck it bc i didnt wanna go to a concert with a bunch of MTV kids

16. Yea the show is from the uk, it's 5th season starting this month.

17. The show is pretty far fetched "I can't even take a shit on my toilet in my own house!" Please....

18. UK version is much better.

• Like Like x 1
  19. MTV is just killin kids minds :confused_2: I hate it, I'm always on my sister about watching that garbage