Skinny Jeans are the ugliest trend ever

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by BongBreaker6, Aug 4, 2011.

1. A paradox of douche-ness. :p

2. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l71gaZnYgOU]Inception Horn 10 hours - YouTube[/ame]

3. If girls are to wear jeans, they need to be tight.

4. some people appreciate the svelte aesthetic, both in males and females. god knows i do. you don't have to dig them, but it is perfectly acceptable for someone to desire the visual effect of vertical stylization from their clothes

5. i don't like skinny jeans myself. i think they're uncomforatable and i look ridiculous in them but i'm not gonna hate on people who dig them. i usually wear really baggy JNCOs like its still 1998 so i'm sure plenty of people think i look ridiculous but they're comfy as fuck and i like the way baggy clothes look and fit me. its whatever. different strokes for different folks. i have to admit though, some girls look really good in skinny jeans but i'm a total sucker for a girl decked out in colorful kandi braclets and bright UFO pants:love:

6. I hate tight jeans. I feel more aware of my thighs when I wear them.

7. Why do you not want to be aware of your own thighs?

8. Because they're pretty muscular. lol

9. How muscular? I cant imagine that would be a bad thing.

10. I'm pear shaped, and 145lbs. My bottom half is rather large so anything tight looks weird.

11. How did you get muscly legs?

12. I used to be a runner. Plus I still do squats and lunges with weights at the gym. Not heavy ones though.

13. I grew up in the 80s-90s when pretty much everyone i knew wore JNCO and Kikwear and the only people who wore skinny jeans were the Ramones.... i think it looks silly on pretty much everyone that isnt a very slim girl.

14. #94 livelaughlearn, Nov 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2011
    wow those jeans look like shit!!! also, why is there cum all over the first lady's jeans.

15. Have a belated :rolleyes:.

16. I wear baggy jeans. I like the comfort, warmth, and room to breathe. How can you stand walking around with your nuts glued to your leg and feeling like your legs are being strangled?

17. no doubt

18. anyone into Raw denim here????? why get ugly pre faded jeans when you can FADE THEM YOURSELF!!!!!

examples:

strictlydenim

19. Skinny jeans:Sexiest trend ever.

Seriously. Bitches love my skinnies.

20. I am a guy (5'11 athletic build) and I wear skinny jeans, I started wearing them since I ride bmx and they are better to ride in for flexibility. I think only certain guys can pull them off. I have a pretty small waist for a guy my size. Girls seem to love them, I always get compliments at bars and clubs from girls. My current girl friend goes nuts when I wear them so I love em