Skinny Jeans are the ugliest trend ever

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by BongBreaker6, Aug 4, 2011.

1. Dont women usually wear tight jeans? How's that a trend

2. #22 TrueNirvana, Aug 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Exactly

3. Don't see why you're pissed about girls wearing them. I mean theres things I would rather they wear but the skinny jeans still look good. Looks retarded on guys though, and any guy that says he wears them because they're comfortable either has a tiny shlong or is lying. Nothing comfortable about getting your junk crushed.

4. I love skinny jeans! Don't be a haterrrr.

5. I wear skinny jeans. They're comfortable, easy to move in, and i like how they look. I don't think you should judge someone based on how they dress.

6. i wear skinny-ish jeans, not like skin tight but tighter than a normal pair of say boot cut.

anyway it's not that big of a deal, you need to be more tolerant of others. and IMO flared jeans look dumb. plus they always get caught in shit.

7. :smoke:Depends on the person in the jeans, I believe personally they're should be stricter laws to what some ppl are able to wear then what they wanna smoke:smoke:

8. That's because they're attractive women.
    You can put a supermodel in anything and she'll look good, it doesn't matter.
    [​IMG]

See?

But the people I see walking around in those ugly-ass jeans are not super (or any other kind) models, they're people who look like walking pears. What bothers me is how much uglier styles are getting. In the last 50 years, we've gone from the gorgeous styles of the "Mad Men" era to this:
    [​IMG]

Seriously, how could any self-respecting person wear something that looks like that?

9. Hey asshole, I didn't insult you, so don't insult me.

Can't you be a grown-up and respond to something without immediately going to a personal insult?

You're pathetic.

10. people wear what they want to wear, i wear clothes that i like, who the fuck cares if other people don't approve? live and let life my friend.

lol you really need to be more tolerant. they're just pants. besides the skinny jeans that i have are comfortable as fuck. deal with it :smoke:

11. might want to edit this, he was wrong to insult you, but you're stooping to his level. you might receive an infraction if a mod sees this.

it's happened to me before.

12. Gyuh, because everyone in the 60s was wearing thousand dollar suits like the guys in Mad Men.

13. I wear skinny. My jeans aren't really that skinny though. I wear a 33 L 33 W. Not too tight, not to baggy. Just perfect, but spittle skinnier than the regular jeans out there.

14. i don't mind skinny jeans, as long as you don't go around with a wicked side pipe for everyone to see

15. This chick I'm really into wears them all the time. Damn.... they look so fucking good on her. My God, they look amazing.

But then I look at guys or overweight chicks wearing them... or even really skinny chicks wearing them........ yuck!

16. Dude, I wear skinny jeans, but not THAT skinny, and certainly not THAT low. Guys have a tendency of taking the radical fashion trends and making them super gay with shit like that. I fucking hate when dudes pull that shit.

17. couldnt say it any better myself. skinnys are soooo fucking comfortable!!

18. they make them with extra room in the crouch.

19. this. :hello:

Not to mention not all skinny jeans are that tight to begin with. I know Levi's just form fit better, they're not skin-tight.

20. I agree with you, Levi's Jeans are the best