skinny girls getting fat

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by stonerchick1990, Aug 7, 2012.

1. i almost missed this :laughing:

2. #102 JakeTheDuck, Aug 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2012
    That would be the worst, having all the emotional bonds and love but just not being sexually attracted to her anymore. Would tear my heart out if she didn't make efforts to stop the downward spiral. I'm down if a girl has curves, but I don't like fat. I'm also a very lean guy (5 ft. 10, 135 lbs), so she would probably be as big or bigger than me.

3. Yeah it depends if I really enjoyed her as a person too. If I did I would stay with her. It may sound weird but I don't really mind chubbier girls. If she's like really fat then I'd help her lose the weight.

4. you have to pm me a picture of you.
    and i will tell you if i was your bf and you got chubby on the sides, i would break up with u or not.

5. One word: Dueces!

6. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqAbAjzJ9tI&feature=player_embedded]Big And Chunky - Madagascar 2 Escape To Africa [ FULL ] - YouTube[/ame]

7. It depends. It is certainly a noticeable change when someone gains weight. I just can't into it myself.

8. When you are with a fella- you get fat together.. :D

9. If she just packed on a few extra pounds I would be fine with it. If all of a sudden she is gaining excessive weight and keeps doing so, with no foreseeable plans to turn it around I'd definitely think of ending it.

10. lol -__- just excersize

11. I think sexual attraction is extremely important in a relationship. Is it more important than other things? No, but its still up there because that sexual attraction is what can separate you from being lovers or best friends.

That said, I don't mind some cushion. I prefer it over hard bodies any day. If my partner were to start getting to a point that I didn't find sexually attractive anymore I would encourage him to get healthy by suggesting we exercise and get healthy together. Make it a couples thing instead of a negative aspect to change.
    Sex burns calories too, y'know. ;)

12. Good points there.
    ...Also while I've never been with a muscled woman, I have to say I find prominent abs on a girl pretty unattractive, as well as a heap of muscle definition. I can't imagine they feel very nice. I like my chick the way she feels.
    We go the the gym together though, healthy is the key while maybe cutting some of the fat - neither of us wants to be super defined.
    Damn right on the comfort factor though - when I hit the gym even though I don't free lift and only do (aside from mainly cardio) resistance training for strength maintenance and building, my muscle mass responds...maybe a bit too well to it...and yeah, when I have my arm around her, she'll get pissed off sometimes because it's like a large rock in her neck.
    Ah well. Gotta stay strong.

13. They should invent arm and shoulder pillows for men to attach so women have something fluffy to put their heads on! :D
    I've always found that you can point out the negative things and spin them positive in a way that can suit both of you-- as long as you truly care about what your partner thinks, how your partner feels and strengthening a happy relationship then I believe you can always work things out so that you're both happy. I can also sorta understand how more sensitive people could be offended by mentioning things of this nature, but I believe that's part of growing up and maturing. You shouldn't be "afraid" or "offended" if your loving partner suggest you go on a run together, or eat healthier together-- you're doing it together right? That itself implies that person wants to be with you and simply wants the relationship to be at it's best peak. My opinion, anyway! :)

14. Ahhh... Comparisons..... Ahhhhh

15. theres two kinds of fat people...
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33JwsIU368s]claire is a fat girls name - YouTube[/ame]

16. #117 Old School Smoker, Oct 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2012
    If the guy really loves you, then he will overlook the weight gain. I was married to my wife for 22 years. At first she had a smokin hot body but then she had children and got older now she weighs 200 lbs but I still love her. And high 5 to the guy that posted the scene from breakfast club!

17. My ex calls me fat and im not fat im a very healthy average weight
    But yet he gained like 70 lbs while we were together
    It never bothered me. I love(d) the person not just the outside
    He sucks :/

18. get fit to get em,

get fat to get rid of them

19. skinny girl lets say like 5"5 and 115lbs, thats considered skinny right.
    im the type of guy that wud just be more attracted to this chick if she gained 10 20 maybe even 30lbs. just moe cushion. theres a limit doe, cant be looking like a blob