skinny girls getting fat

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by stonerchick1990, Aug 7, 2012.

1. I don't know just about the skinny girls, but the ones I'd consider "normal" well yeah a lot of them do seem to have the fat complex.
    I largely blame media on this.
    Though I have to say that particular situation seems to at least slowly be fixing itself...the complex still sticks in a lot of cases though eh...I think that it's important to let women (and men) know that it's ok to just be normal.
    Healthy doesn't mean the body of an athlete or model or something...if you can go that far then good for you, but you don't need to.

Do they?
    I know a fair few of them seem to dress that way.
    I don't mind a bigger chick as long as it's not "unhealthy" or "obese" but yeah I have to say I find it pretty unusual how a lot of the larger girls AND the even the ones that are "obese" tend to dress themselves in ridiculously undersized clothing. It's a little bit sad because obviously it's a sign that they want to be smaller...but in a lot of cases I look and think "Damn, this girls friends let her look like this?" it's ridiculous.
    Not that I'm saying they shouldn't wear whatever they want, but the stretched/gut and ass poking out type look is not really good for anyone...of course this applies to males as well but, usually the bigger guys tend to lean towards baggier clothing...the chicks that do this seem to just want to put it all in a tighter package.
    I guess...friends should always be supportive but I feel like they should always be honest too and point out ill advised decisions...probably be better to co-sign on a gym membership or something.

2. I don't think this is 'shallow', I think it's just immature. I'm sure you're young, I was young once too. I can tell you now, if you truly love someone, you would stand by there side no matter what. I'm not saying I would stand by and watch my girlfriend eat herself, but when my women gains a few pounds when we one day have kids...and then when she gives birth to my child, and need a month or two to have her cooter/asshole healed and stitched back up, well I tell you one thing, that's a women I'm gonna stand by. I'll help her lose that baby weight, and I know my girlfriend would help me, shit we help each other EVERY single day. We live with each other, so we monitor what we eat, give and take..love, positive vibes.

Again, one day blade, you are too young now to understand. :wave:

3. Duh! It would bother me. Fat is a sign of fucking mental illness in my own opinion.

4. #64 rollinjoints, Aug 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2012
    Honestly, I think it depends how fat we're talking, but if she became extremely unattractive then yes, I'd probably leave her.

And to all of you saying it is shallow ... no shit! The entire reason love exists is because it involves sexual attraction between male and female. Without sex, there is nothing more than friendship. The reason I'm not in love with my best friend is because I'm not sexually attracted to him. Sexual attraction is important in relationships. So if you aren't sexually attracted to the person you'll be fucking, what the hell are you doing it for?

And just hit the gym, it's impossible to become fat if you put a lot of cardio into your life.

5. well i guess its time to start exercising and watching what you eat, a lot of people who were skinny that become fat over the years just get lazy and dont exercise and/or have a horrible diet.

"working out is too hard and takes too long..." yeah it is hard but you didnt get fat over night either

6. I was getting a little fat at the beginning of the year, because I've always been skinny and always have eaten whatever I wanted. It wasn't hard to lose it, I just ran a lot and started eating fruits, drinking water and stopped going out to eat.

7. i do lots of exercise i kick box & horse ride im not fat or getting fat but who knows maybe in few years after having kids & everything i will, the point of the thread was just to get a few guys opinions :eek:

8. #68 Dannyscott, Aug 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2012
    And you wasted all this time typing that thinking she would comprehend what you're saying /headdesk

Simple. Girls who are being told they are skinny oft don't want to accept the compliment from the guy who says it because they think it will lead to more and or closer sexual interaction. Fat girls just want attention because lack thereof in childhood/adolescence.

Which is why when you see big bess getting talked to by anyone she is happier then getting season passes to the golden corral.

9. [quote name='"stonerchick1990"']right guys i want honest answers please & thank you :wave:

so, if you were going out with a girl with a really good body and she got fat in a few years time would you leave her?

im not getting fat but most of the women in my family are a bit on the chunky side & im afraid it might be a genetic thing![/quote]

If I had been with the girl for a few years we'd obviously be really close. I think it would be hard to leave someone just because they got a little chubby. Id at least try and hint that she should work out or try and help her eat better. You dont do that to someone youve cared for even if it had been just a few years

Thats my take on this but I havent been in a relationship so take it for what its worth.

10. nice, lol

11. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEbUdt3u7ak]Family Guy - And That's Where Fat Girls Come From - YouTube[/ame]

12. I know a lot of girls who got fat after they moved out own their own. I honestly am not attracted to someone who is fat. A little chubby is fine but not fat.

13. frumpy blubbery chics groose me out

but if you put on a lil weight but still take care of yourself and dress cute and shit, doubt if he really loved you he would leave. i am just unatracted to women who wear sweat pants and ragedy t-shirts like you see shopping at wal mart all the time.

but my wife has great curves but isn't overweight at all and never has been in our 7 years of being together. i saw a picture of her 50 lbs heavier from college and i would still rip her clothes off like i do now and go to town. she looked awesome

14. Lol she wouldn't get fat with me, I'm an active person and get a lot of exercise and so is my woman.

15. If she refused to eat healthy and/or exercise and continued gaining...yes

16. I don't care about my weight and it seems to be working in my favor.

I've told my other half that I would like to know if I get fat... and I mean that shit.

17. Meh... I'm sure some people think that, but I don't really agree. I've always been skinny and toned, Not even once have I considered myself fat. All the fat chicks I know think they are fat and have a bad self image.

18. Youre not your family you dont have to get chunky. Stay focused and have a good diet no excuses.

Id be more like wtf are you doing? take care of yourself woman. Id only leave her if she didnt want to change or just refused to better herself.

19. Just make sure you have tons of sex with your boyfriend. Burns calories. I'm sure he'd appreciate your exercise routine.

20. Now lets say instead of getting Fat your boyfriend or girlfriend loose both their legs in an accident, I guess you would bail on them too?
    Good luck when you are older and get married,