skinny girls getting fat

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by stonerchick1990, Aug 7, 2012.

1. Hey bby doll, it doesn't matter a little thickness adds a little bounce to the ounce. On the other hand some girls can pull off looking good when skinny or thick. Plus I don't mind them voluptuous curves. Theirs a fine ass balance, skinny<thick>obese. Pics for further evaluation.

2. i cant say i have even seen a pic of you aside from your avy so i cant even really make a judgement. but i dont mind thick. but if i was with a chick and she started getting fat i would figure out a way to get her to exercise without being a dick.

3. I was a really skinny little kid. Then I got fat around 3rd grade. I was big until the summer before 6th grade. So I was pretty small from 6th to 8th grade. I weighed about 105 (I'm 4'11" though so its not THAT small). I had pretty small tits and no ass. And yet I still thought I was fat.

I got knocked up and then I lost all the weight after the baby so I was small again... until I got on the birth control shot and I got fat as fuck. The funny thing is dudes that were trying to smash back in 8th grade when I was skinny still wanted to smash even though I was fat.

So once I lost the weight and got back in shape (flat stomach, but Im thicker everywhere now) I asked my friend why he was still trying to smash when I was fat. He said "Well I knew what you looked like before you gained the weight. And your face didnt look like a fat girls." I kept making fun of him for trying to smash when I was fat and then he just shrugged and said "more cushion for the pushin"

If the guy really likes you a little thickness wont bother him. But I dont think anyone wants to be with someone who lets themselves get big as hell and then doesnt do shit about it.

And for the record Im not really attracted to super skinny girls... there's nothing to grab.

4. "women in my family are a bit on the chunky side & im afraid it might be a genetic thing"

Hmmm. . . then maybe don't consume- and live your lifestyle in the same way as your family?

There is nothing 'genetic' about obesity- there ARE metabolic conditions that are caused by mutated genetics which can be inherited . . . those are extremely rare and are not presented as 'statistical likelyhoods'.

If you ran marathons everyday- and consumed only slightly more than your metabolic rate . . . then you won't.

If 2 morbidly obese people had a child- and the child was raised by mountain climbers . . . unless the child consumed MASSIVE caloric amounts everyday- he would never become overweight.

Genetics? yeah . . .. but only in the ABSOLUTE loosest meaning of the term- (in the same sense that smoking cigarettes is a 'genetic trait'- or swearing. To me- when you combine lifestyle and genetic predisposition like this . . . you destroy science- and any ability to draw logical conclusions from what you say.)

5. im not puttin up a pic, im not fat now, just afraid i might get fat when im older!
    for the record, i chose megan fox as my ideal body & worked really really hard for 6 months & now i have the exact same measurements as her, so im happy now, just wana make sure i stay like this!

6. well soorrrry for askin

7. I broke up with my boyfriend of two years because he got fat. It's hard to keep things saucy if there's no physical attraction. I might just be a shallow bitch though.

8. No- nothing like that.

" i chose megan fox as my ideal body & worked really really hard for 6 months & now i have the exact same measurements as her, so im happy now, just wana make sure i stay like this!"

Great plan-

Pick someone who is fit and has a similar body composition-

Then bust your ass workin hard- and enjoy eating- don't eat to enjoy.

Should work out for you-

I just don't like when people start down the "my mom/older sisters are fat . . . " Because i find all too often- thats used as an excuse to stop trying.

Keep up the good work-

(and myself personally wouldn't break up if my gf put on weight- but thats because i trust her to be the type of person who would never look at her body- be unhappy- then stop trying to fix it.)

9. Shallow bitch, deep pussy.

10. id definitly do the same i couldnt sleep with someone i wasnt attracted to nooooo way

11. I tell every girl I've been with if they blow up I will leave them... I'm not even joking

12. good its better to be upfont from the get go

13. yea hate to see that but when they go to college always got to be weary of the freshman 40 and counting

14. What counts as fat? Like big ass and titties fat, or like pot belly flabby armed walrus fat?

15. big ass & boobs is good, big anything else is bad

16. Well sorry I have a big penis. :(

17. how unfortunate. it must b terrible

18. I look at it this way...

When we get old, we're all going to be ugly. How many hot 60+ year olds do you know? Few if any, I'd reckon. There are exceptions of course, but for the most part, we're all going to be ugly and saggy and wrinkly at that age.

So find someone you want to spend that time with. Find someone with a personality that you can still love when you're both saggy and wrinkly. :p

If my significant other gets fat... sure, I'd try to get us to work out more together, to try to get us both healthy and all. But I'm not going to leave him over it. I love him for who he is, not just because he's hot. I'm totally down with spending my life with him no matter what he ends up looking like. :smoking:

19. #39 RandomThoughts, Aug 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2012
    I don't know...I don't really think a fat gut is genetic...FAT fat ass shouldn't be either, I mean women tend to store their fat there too...so it is just excess fat that's stayed there over time.
    "Genetically prone to certain things" is probably more realistic. Not "genetically locked in".

IMO it's more lack of effort, or reduced effort as you get older - of course, that's when your metabolism changes, so if you don't take steps to counter that then yes you probably will blow up some...so either dietary or exercise changes/improvement.
    My suggestion is start taking steps early.

As for me, well if I loved someone of course I couldn't just leave them, I'm not that fickle...but then, there's a difference between a chick that gets a bit chubbier than in her teen years, and a chick who says "fuck it, this is the way I am now" and just lets herself go.
    I think a lot of guys might, but I don't speak to them.
    If I were in the situation, I'd basically be up-front...and demand action were taken, to ensure healthier life if anything else.

Good thing that my chick has actually improved her body tone/shape and she's now in better shape than she was in her 20's.

20. im too young to be thinking long term like that, if im with somebody its only for a bit of fun so they better look good and if im workin hard to look good i expect them to do the same. i sound like a bitch im really not :)