Skinny Dip 'N Smoke

Discussion in 'General' started by shittytoker, Mar 16, 2012.

1. #1 shittytoker, Mar 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2012
    My story begins this morning when I woke up at 7:00am. Pretty early for me especially on a day when i don't have to go to uni. After about 5 minutes of being up, my entire family has left the home. I'm alone.

I immediately take off my boxers and head out to my garden, being careful to stay in the cover of the great amount of bushes. I grab a lawn chair and put a towel over it.

Next, I grab myself a can of pepsi max and mix it with some canadian club (it's about 8am by now, but bite me I drink when i want :) ) I put the glass next to the pool. It's a strong drink, but as I drink more of it I keep refilling it with pepsi max, making each drink weaker than the last.

Finally I grab a nice blunt that I rolled the night before and set it on a plate next to the pool. After a brief fully nude sunbaking session, i get into the pool and start smoking. Let's just say it's one of the best experiences I've had alone in my life. The amount of freedom your body feels is just awesome.

The only thing I'd want to change is the weather, if it was a little bit warmer I'd probably never have got out :smoke:

I really recommend this to everybody who has a secluded pool and some alone time.

2. So...You went skinny dippin' in your own pool?

Your concept of freedom confuses me.:cool:

3. Done it before, and I fully agree. Awesome man.

4. Sounds like a dope morning

5. I mean my body felt free if that makes sense. While I was there I was thinking about how funny it is that some people get so offended by the naked body despite the fact we all have one.