skinhead ex-friend pissin me off

Discussion in 'General' started by negligent, Feb 9, 2008.

1. man this kid pisses me the fuck off, he acts like he's fuckin perfect or some shit, a model for the white man, and awhile back he called me n left me a voicemail sayin some shit about how he wants to be friends because i have potential, so i seen him online n was like "yo" n he blocked me so i sent a text to his phone sayin "u said you wanted to talk to me, but i cant do that if you keep blocking me" n then he didnt respond so i was like "you think your so much better than me cuz i do drugs, but really you just replaced your drug use with drinking and your too lazy to get a job, that makes you way better than everyone right"

so he sends me this text back (multiple texts)

i dont have a drinking problem at all. you just say i do to make yourself feel better for not having the self control to not do drugs and hangout with n*g**r loving scum "since i have such a twisted perspective of the world" quote unquote"

i gave you 3 chances and guess what 3 strikes your out. you deserve jail time for your dumb ass actions

you could have killed some innocent white women ready to have a child

dont give me your bullshit i dont give a fuck

stop trying to talk to me

RAHOWA (that doesnt mean by to you since you are on our Rival side)

this fucking kid is so delusional, he thinks theres gonna be this fucking white revolution and white people are gonna realize that the blacks/jews/mexicans are fucking up america and we're gonna kill em all and take back america for the white man

like i got news for you buddy, it didnt work for hitler and he had an entire fucking army.. i'm pretty sure if all the white people in america tried to revolt and start a race war, the military would shut it right the fuck down, theres alot more military than there are white supremacists

it just really pisses me off that such a worthless peice of shit honestly thinks i'm below him

all he does everyday is sit in his room drinking beer, he doesnt have a job, hasnt had one in over a year, he was all gungho about gettin a job n shit whenever he started this white supremacist shit back up, but he didnt get accepted to the 1 and only job he applied for (which was like a dream job, easiest job you could possibly get, it involved sitting around all day babysitting mentally handicapped people, basically just supervising them, getting them food, giving them there meds etc.)

so now i guess since he didnt get that job, he's not gonna get a job period, and he has the nerve to act like he's perfect.. i might have a drug problem, but at least i live a fucking life, i actually do shit and i have a fucking job, and i have friends that actually do shit, n i get around n dont just sleuth all fucking day

if his dad asks him to get the mail he'll makeup an excuse about how he'll get it later, i mean his driveway is a little long, but how fucking hard is it to walk to the end of your driveway n back, it takes a whole 45 seconds

his brother told me he's goin on some kinda diet thats gonna get him bulked up without lifting (just shows how fuckin lazy he is, he wants to get big but wont lift out of sheer laziness)

i hate this fucker

2. Send him a black male stripper to show the love.

3. No place in this world for a bigot.

Tell him to do humanity a favor and off himself

4. haha he just sent me some shit back n all he could say about me is that i'm a "junkie"

so i sent him back a message

thats the only thing u can say about me is that i'm a drug addict, even if i am, at least i actually live a productive life, which is something you cant say you do, and i'm not a fucking leech who lives off of other people catering to you, seth is even tired of you dude, haha ur fucking lame, y dont you go do something about being white instead of bitching in your bedroom, your worthless

5. Maybe he will change. But most likely he wont. I wish situations like this were like American History X. Great movie btw.

6. its ok man.

if there werent ignorant fucks like this in the world, who would be left to hate?

but seriously, that shits not cool.

i mean ive been robbed several times by black people but i still dont hate all black people.

and when you live with hate, youre never really ever happy so dont worry cuz you and everyone here gets fucked up and enjoys life.

7. Dude... Overnight him a business envelope full of semen. Then leave a note in a plastic bag at the bottom of it that says it's n***er semen. He'd flip.

8. dude, this kid has zero interaction with blacks/mexicans/jews

i wanna go to his house n beat his fucking ass, but i dont got dental n my teeth have been knocked out alot so they bust easy, i'm bout to rock a mouth gaurd n go beat his fucking ass, he's been so lazy he's starting to get a gut, n this kid has the craziest metabolism ever, he's so fuckin skinny, so the fact that he's getting a gut is just pathetic, he must be doing absolutely nothing

9. 1.) pretend to want to reconcile with him
    2.) get him drunk and drive him to the heart of the inner city
    3.) ???
    4) PROFIT

10. dude where the hell did you find my publicity pictures on the internet?

i must delete them

11. Hate is ignorance! Any man that feels that he needs to be part of such group is neither a man nor a true American. He surly is just a scared boy that is looking for recognition. Unfortunately he sounds like he is without a good base of friends. It saddens me to see people loose themselves to alcohol, which is truly the devils drug. Really he is beginning his downward spiral. I have lost many friends to this and now that I am older, a lot of them are in prison, and regret every aspect of their poor miserable life. When you are young, you think the world is holding you back when really that is your time to shine. As you get older your chances to be free and see it for all its worth will run out. Don't waste your time allowing people to judge you for your ways, take heed of your abilities and you live a good life. Good luck