Skin changing colour after toking the herb?

Discussion in 'General' started by Rented, Dec 7, 2010.

1. I noticed that my hands get a slight tint of purple when I toke the herb. And the higher I am. The more purple they get... Or is it cuz it's winter? And I was outside Everytime I smoke weed?

2. Maybe its from chokin the chicken too much

3. Try wearing some warm gloves.... sounds like poor circulation to your hands. it's not the weed.

4. #4 Slang, Dec 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2013
    edit

5. Srs question?

6. I know someone who's hands go purple when it's cold, I mean really purple, he doesn't smoke either so it's the cold.

7. Oh fuck...stop smoking dude. My friend had the same shit called "Purple Hand Syndrome" (Commonly refereed to PHS). Every time he would smoke his hands would fill up with blood due to some abnormal artery formation that passes on the underside of his humerus. His hands would have it and it would do it when he smoked, or when he went outside in extreme heat/cold (93+F & below 27F). Eventually he got worried and went to the doctor and they prescribed him blood pressure pills and he would still smoke on them, until the last time he enjoyed the herb an artery in his arm busted and he had to go to the hospital and get an operation. The don't know whether or not it was from the weed or the combination of the pills and weed.

8. Probably because it's winter outside and the longer your outside the colder you're getting. No worries.

9. your smoking that shit off of CHEECHAND CHONGS movie that turned that cop into a lizard...

........[​IMG]